Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Theoneupper

CLE @ TOR 4/4 Gameday Thread

47 posts in this topic

Balls are flying out of the Rogers Center. So far we got Bautista, Santana, and Reynolds.

Brett Myers gives up tons of bombs. He may give up 40 this season pitching in the AL. Dude just pitches above the belt with an arrow straight 90 MPH fastball.

Brett Myers gives up tons of bombs. He may give up 40 this season pitching in the AL. Dude just pitches above the belt with an arrow straight 90 MPH fastball.

He REALLY needs to get help from the ump. Guys slider isnt sliding and his fastball is straight at 90. Indians fan are in for a long year.

Anyone ever hear the fans in toronto through their speakers? I heard this guy tell Bourn last night after he grounded out, "Youre going to be in AAA by May Bourn!"

He REALLY needs to get help from the ump. Guys slider isnt sliding and his fastball is straight at 90. Indians fan are in for a long year.

I don't see him staying in the rotation all year. I do like the Indians' lineup though. Really nice. If Chisenhall can produce in the 8 hole, that lineup could be tough 1-8. Even have Stubbs, a 20 HR threat who sucks, as a 9 hitter, which isn't too bad.

Reyes is down

He's staying in the game. For those who aren't watching, Reyes' helmet slipped off as Cabrera tried to get a tag on him (he was attempting a steal), resulting in Cabrera kicking him in the head.

It doesn't look like anything serious, but you never know with concussions, which can often be latent.

he looks okay, went headfirst into Cabrera's knee stealing 2nd and shaken up but seems alright

lmao. And next AB he goes YARD. 3-run Jack. Patience wins again....

Santana again. Buehlre is toast

Reynolds is seeing the ball well. This is a huge AB.

Whats up with E5 wheres all that power is he driving the ball at all? is he hurt?

So annoying.

Whats up with E5 wheres all that power is he driving the ball at all? is he hurt?

So annoying.

Annoying? hmm i think i brought my man some luck is all ....WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!