Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thekid1310

Coco Crisp 2013 Outlook

261 posts in this topic

I like Coco as a week-to-week 3rd outfielder in point formats (when healthy), but that's about it.

What had gotten into him?! (He must be on something... :ph34r:)

What had gotten into him?! (He must be on something... :ph34r:)

The bomb he hit today was a no doubter. Didn't know he had it in him.

Posted · Hidden by The Harsh, April 7, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

Was hours late on picking up Coco in my league (only a rather mediocre 9 teamer), but someone Fowler was still on the WW too so I'll settle for that...

I always end up rostering Coco every season the past few years. Nothing flashy but he's a pretty good player(when healthy).

Usually only pick him up when he is about to suck, but I'm glad I have him right now. Interesting show of power, is he usually very streaky with HRs? I know he doesn't hit many.

Someone's been eating his wheaties

You nailed it.

Coco Crisp went 2-for-5 and homered in a fourth straight game Tuesday against the Angels.

Crisp has averaged a bit less than an extra-base hit every third game of his career. This season, he has four homers and five doubles in eight games. Maybe he switched breakfast cereals.

Picked him up last night. Anyone who can park 10+ HR, swipe 40 bags, avoid Ks and hit .270 is plenty valuable. Isn't that what we all hope Brett Gardner could be?

ZiPS has his rest of season line at 402 AB, .269, 10 HR, 30 SB, .753 OPS for what it's worth.

I was watching him the other night, he looks bigger upper body wise. If I had a roster spot, I'd pick him up- he's smoken

I'm eating The Coco Crisp bowl of cereal myself. But all be ready to get a replacement for him just in case he is outed for PEDs come July.

2 people like this

He has the same swing as Jose Bautista. The power stroke is definitely legit.

lol. the fact that we're talking about coco crisp and i see the words "power stroke" is pretty funny to me. Then you go and compare him to jose bautista... come on now... lets not get ahead of ourselves.

2 people like this

He has the same swing as Jose Bautista. The power stroke is definitely legit.

Just makes me laugh

1 person likes this