Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gameover413

Chris Iannetta 2013 Outlook

10 posts in this topic

Haven't seen a thread on this guy... showing some early pop in his bat, or is he just a flash in the pan?

Are you new to fantasy baseball (not trying to be a jerk, just curious)? Iannetta was a perennial sleeper on the Rockies. Seriously for like 5 straight years. He's still got some useful skills, but he's dead to most of us.

Are you new to fantasy baseball (not trying to be a jerk, just curious)? Iannetta was a perennial sleeper on the Rockies. Seriously for like 5 straight years. He's still got some useful skills, but he's dead to most of us.

No i'm not NEW to baseball... I know exactly who he is... a SLEEPER is considered someone who people aren't likely to draft or pick up. Don't question me! I was only adding a topic... oh and he is in a potent lineup, if he stays healthy, there's a lot to like

I picked him up and dropped Cowgill after seeing Montero was benched...again...:(

1 person likes this

He's hot right now... i too am a montero owner... I added Gattis from ATL

He's hot right now... i too am a montero owner... I added Gattis from ATL

Ianette would be the better add; more playing time, better team and not splitting duties like Gattis is with Laird (till McCann is back)

Channeled his inner Joey Votto last night and took 4 straight walks. It was very impressive to watch.

Channeled his inner Joey Votto last night and took 4 straight walks. It was very impressive to watch.

He started out very hot, but seemed his playing time had gotten real sporadic and his counting stats really took a hit the past few weeks.

He started out very hot, but seemed his playing time had gotten real sporadic and his counting stats really took a hit the past few weeks.

Mike Scioscia is a fantasy catcher killer.

I still remember when he was sitting Napoli to play his beloved Jeff Mathis with his sub-600 OPS

Mike Scioscia is a fantasy catcher killer.

I still remember when he was sitting Napoli to play his beloved Jeff Mathis with his sub-600 OPS

Or when the Angels traded Mike Napoli for Vernon Wells. Unclear how much control Scioscia had over that trade, but his dislike of Napoli was pretty well known.