Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jr11890

4/7 Pirates vs Dodgers Game Thread

31 posts in this topic

At least I got this one right by benching him. Ryus head looks a little lopsided from last week..wondering if he has a bump on the side of his head causing the weight to shift...

Why draft him if you're going to drop him after two starts? Not everyone is Jose Fernandez, some pitchers need time to adjust. Patience is a virtue. If there's someone obvious to drop him for, sure, go for it.

I had too many SPs slated to pitch today I had to bench one. So I benched Lester vs. Dickey and went with this Ryu turd in what was supposed to be an easy PIT matchup.

What I fear before the season is true. Very hittable and has one good pitch. The only reason we even care is he is somewhat of an unknown. If he had been pitching for a few years here, he'd be going around where Ted Lilly goes nowadays.

I will probably bench him the next game and then possibly punt depending on how it works out.

I don't care if Ryu gives up 5 runs as long as he goes 5 innings and the Dodgers score 6 before he leaves. Weekly league with no wins this week

This is the second time I've seen Ryu and there is nothing impressive about him at all. He fits right in with the rest of my staff except for Bumgarner.

This is the second time I've seen Ryu and there is nothing impressive about him at all. He fits right in with the rest of my staff except for Bumgarner.

Clearly you don't know how to evaluate changeups. Its one of the better ones in baseball. He gets so many silly swings off it.

I still like what I'm seeing, sure he's not elite, but I wasn't expecting him to be.

And now Ryu is getting the bats behind him, exactly what I want to see.