Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suikoden

4.7.13 -- LAA @ TEX Game Thread

63 posts in this topic

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Please don't get rocked like every other ace today!

Pujols gets a home run, but Yu allows only 2 hits!

bases loaded...why did I put Darvish in...I knew I should have kept him benched...He looks afraid against LAA.

Bases loaded. Yu has thrown about 12 balls and 2 strikes and has no feeling or command of his pitches thus far. He's all over the place and Hamiltion comes up hacking at the fist two pitches and hits into a DP...... :blink: How about taking a pitch or two.

Why the hell was Hamilton giving and getting high 5's for grounding into a DP?! Sure a run came in, but the DP is exactly what TEX wanted.

and another HR....lol...oh man...I hope Darvish goes all Ks here on out with the lead

the wind is blllllowin' outta there ... that berkman thing was weak

This could be a problematic start for Weaver.....Flyball pitcher with the jet stream working it's way out to RF. You could see his disgust with the Berkman HR (still would have been a hard hit 2b if wind in), but Murphy's HR would have been out on almost any day.....

Why the hell was Hamilton giving and getting high 5's for grounding into a DP?! Sure a run came in, but the DP is exactly what TEX wanted.

b/c hamilton is a dumby, and his teammates know he has self-esteem issues

That berkman guy is pretty good. Posey, Giancarlo and Braun do nothing and lowrie and berkman carry the team. Funny how this game works.

Hindsight is 20/20 of course, but I would have been very hesitant to start Darvish after he went such a long outing last time. I think usually nothing good can come of it. He may very well get the win here but we'll see.

Leonys Martin having a really bad first week......Really bad. It's not that he hasn't hit much, it's that he hasn't even made good contact in any ABs. He'll need to pick it up here in the next couple of weeks if he wants to hang on to his playing time....

Put in any other player in place of Pujols, and that's an RBI for Hamilton lol Even Ryan Howard.