Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nbafan_123

Thank you RotoWorld!

19 posts in this topic

Just want to thank all the members on this site who helped me throughout the season. I could not have won my league without you guys.

This was my first ever win, as I had a bunch of 2nd and 3rd place finishes. It was a league with my friends so the win feels even sweeter.

1 person likes this

Third this! :P

Wish I knew about this site long time ago! B)

Shhhhhh don't tell your friends!

"You're welcome!" - Mr. Rotoworld

Yeah, this forum is awesome. I finished second in my H2H league but that was only because half my team choked in the final week (as they do!).

Roto is still going but looking like a #2 finish there as well.

Next season I am going for 1 & 1 :)

My finals start next week, even tho I'm sure I'm going to lose, I just wanna take this time and thank everybody on this forum and the great staff on here for helping me make it thus far, couldn't done it without you guys. This is my first year on this forum and Im glad I am apart of it. Thanks again guys,

GODBless.

3 championships this year (2 big $ leagues :D ). Wouldn't have been able to do it without all the other great GMs on this board giving great player analysis and helping out in the AC forum, and of course thank you, RW staff.

Yes thank you everyone. First year on this website and look forward to using it often in the future!

Thank you guys! It's my 1st year playing fantasy basketball and I've already won my 2 12 teamer and currently fighting for championship on my 3rd team(1st team on my sig). Hope I'll pull the W!

Yes thank you Roto and all the GM's that contribute to the board. I won my league this year even with some major inj's the final week of the playoffs. Look forward to next year!!! With my fantasy basketball season over, now I have to figure out what the heck I'm going to do while at work.

1 person likes this

I have to give total credit to this site for helping me win my basketball championship. I was in 6th place and ended up winning my last 15 weeks after I joined here. I feel very confident that I can win again with info I learn from members here.

Thank you Rotoworld and all Forum GMs who directly and indirectly gave such sound advice and invaluable insights to help bring me all THREE championships this year, all H2H leagues and injuries galore at that! I don't know what to do with my life now that playoffs are over but thanks beyond words to you all...looking forward to next year!

I WON MY LEAGUE!! I WON MY LEAGUE!!! YESS!!! My very first year winning, after a dissaponitment last season last year. My 2nd year playing and I win finally win it all this year! THANKS ROTOWORLD couldn't dont it without the great people in here! Cant wait for a new season.

I would just like to add to this thread. Without the infos and data that Rotoworld is giving, I may not be able to win a championship this season. Just when I thought that it's the end for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this