Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

baltimore_boy

Roto Legends League

237 posts in this topic

Thought I'd start this off for everyone for discussion. It's probably easier than a big pm.

Hey all, I'm looking to trade. Trade for who? Trade away who? No idea. Just have an itchy trigger finger and won't be happy until I've taken my solid team and dumped nearly everyone I drafted!

I'm looking to trade too. My team just looks so underwhelming at every position. Didn't know the first week was going to be counted either, or else I probably wouldn't have taken Price and Kemp :unsure: They single handedly dragged my team down. Make me an offer and it'll be considered.

Also, anyone more familiar with ESPN know when the players will be available for just pickup? I sent Eaton to the DL and want to pick up a replacement for him and use my open slot.

I'm willing to deal as well - just let me know if interested and we can talk

Dang you ESPN and counting that Week One. I won ONE category despite being in the Top 3 in H, R, HR, RBI, OBP.

Dang you ESPN and counting that Week One. I won ONE category despite being in the Top 3 in H, R, HR, RBI, OBP.

I know. I only won 2 because I took people later that were off to bad starts. I had no idea that would come back to get me.

I'm looking to trade too. My team just looks so underwhelming at every position. Didn't know the first week was going to be counted either, or else I probably wouldn't have taken Price and Kemp :unsure: They single handedly dragged my team down. Make me an offer and it'll be considered.

Also, anyone more familiar with ESPN know when the players will be available for just pickup? I sent Eaton to the DL and want to pick up a replacement for him and use my open slot.

Think it opens up on Thursday. Looks like there will be a 4 day waiting period when someone drops a player before that player can be added again. It was set in LM. Could be wrong though.

Hippie and I went 9 and 1 haha I'll take it

I vote to give both of your rosters drug tests!

2 people like this

Beachy worth throwin in my DL spot? I see you did TW. Has me thinkin...

Hippie's holding onto hope for Lincecum huh? I think there's a hippie bond between the two

Spotted Cows and myself are duking it out to win this week's Special Olympics.

1 person likes this

Its a barnburner!

Boyos, in my yahoo league, Greinke was just dropped. I have Beachy in the DL spot,(I doubt he'll stay there, but I figured I'd oughta use my DL spot) should I drop Beachmaster and pick up Greinks?

IF he clears waivers or I can snag him. I'm 10th..

Greinke is a better pick than Beachy. Put in a claim but with that spot no way you'll get him.

Greinke is a better pick than Beachy. Put in a claim but with that spot no way you'll get him.

He might clear. Bunch of bitter Brewers fans in my league. They may steer clear... Long shot though.

Some close match-ups this week, b_boy and I are 4-4-4 right now.

It's all pretty close and even matchups, but then you get to the autodrafted MeisterT team. Tony's up 8-0-4 on him, and most of the cats aren't even too close.

Hippie's holding onto hope for Lincecum huh? I think there's a hippie bond between the two

What can I say. I like the different and the oddities in life. His delivery qualifies as both

2 people like this

It's all pretty close and even matchups, but then you get to the autodrafted MeisterT team. Tony's up 8-0-4 on him, and most of the cats aren't even too close.

Felt this would be a good league to be in. How to phrase this right, but all good managers and should be no dead teams to get in the way of good managing. Feel sorry about Tony's team though. Getting auto drafted sucked

Just a suggestion...because I'm lazy and want to do as little thinking as possible, let's all change our team names to your forum name so we know who we're playing/talking to. Some team names are obvious, some are not.

Felt this would be a good league to be in. How to phrase this right, but all good managers and should be no dead teams to get in the way of good managing. Feel sorry about Tony's team though. Getting auto drafted sucked

He was the one with the bad connection yea?

Anyone want to trade? Jose Reyes goin down makes me antsy for a trade...

Yes it is. Seems like there are lot of people who haven't been playing ESPN. Last year was my first for this type of fantasy sports and only played at Yahoo. Not that crazy about all the problems with the draft room and how this year seemed like I had less then a 50% chance of getting in.

Not sure I like the ESPN experience though. Been looking at a lot of different leagues though and some have an app called rotoline on it. Looked like a nice way of keeping track of your roto leagues and for H2H you could have your week totals on your team page. Saw it in three different leagues but can't find it on ESPN or the net anywhere. Anyone seen something like this?

Congrats team cine cera. I am now properly humbled. So beware O's (like legit winning 9 points should make you over confident).