Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zumayaaaa

NYY @ CLE 4/8 Gameday Thread

13 posts in this topic

If I owned him I would start him. He's got ridiculously great stats for day games.

Looks about the same to me unless your just looking at last season. Of course he was worse in day games in 2011 so I don't think it means anything.

I'm sitting him today until I know his finger won't affect performance.

Thank god.

About as cheap a three runs as you can get. A ball bounces off the bag at 2nd. An easy play for Cano deflects off 1st baseman's glove on the way through. The only solid hit was Cabrera's single up the middle.

1 person likes this

About as cheap a three runs as you can get. A ball bounces off the bag at 2nd. An easy play for Cano deflects off 1st baseman's glove on the way through. The only solid hit was Cabrera's single up the middle.

thanks for the info el mantico, just following on gameday here so appreciated. judging by pitch f/x he was getting squeezed as well, especially in the reynolds AB

yeah, you can't blame Kuroda for the ball hitting the base and popping over the glove

fluke play

I can hold him responsible for the 4 BB though, that's not very Kuruda like.

He hasn't looked great but at the same time he's not nearly as off as his line says. A skipped start should be in line on Sunday. Give him a rest...

good old Cleve;and. never cease to amaze me.

Ubaldo is the worst pitcher I've ever seen, and yet another notch in the sh*t trade bedpost of this front office.