Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NyMetsfan5

John Buck 2013 Outlook

64 posts in this topic

Hey did you know that theres a catcher on the Mets thats leading the league in RBI's and hes barely rostered? What are you guys thoughts. Are we seeing 2010 Buck?

BUCK SHOT

If catcher wasnt so deep this guy would be 100% owned by now.

Hes looking really good. i think he can sustain respectable numbers

Hope so

It helps to know he's got the best catcher prospect in baseball waiting in AAA to steal his job.

Hope so

It helps to know he's got the best catcher prospect in baseball waiting in AAA to steal his job.

on a side note. Mets are lookin good with Buck in there. Lets go mets

any possibility he will sustain this low k-rate, at least below his normal k-rate (last year he was at 26%). any tips on him doing anything differently this year?

Yeah he's made adjustments to his swing. Shortened it to be quicker at the plate. (That's what the announcers were saying a couple games back.)

1 person likes this

Another day, another homer

Folks laughed me out of the room when I said to nobody: "I could see a 95+ HR season from John Buck in the 2013 MLB season". Now who is laughing? Now who is laughing?

I had him in my starting lineup 2 minutes before lineups locked monday and took him out (and dropped him) for iannetta (waiting for chooch to return) I'm regretting that this week. Seems to be getting first pitch right down the middle and jumping all over them. I'll have to try and snag him next week

John Buck don't give a F@ck! Just hit a monster gland slam!!!

wow he has already done more than owners could have hoped. I owned him either last year or the year before I can't remember but I do know he was trash

That was a moon shot in like 35 degree temps too that was a blast. Good job dropping the foul tip Mauer. :angry:

Scorching hot. Enjoying this while it lasts.