Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sasnumberonefan

4.19.13 -- Nationals @ Mets Game Thread

53 posts in this topic

This game definitely needs it's own thread. Two of the best young pitchers in the game going at each other. Regardless of the outcome, this should be one fun game.

Yes weather is bad... If they play...I will be there Behind the Home Plate.

If they get it in...

Why wouldn't they? I am going to the game tonight.. it's a little overcast in the city but there's only 20% chance of rain.

If they get it in...

IS the weather bad? Not from anywhere near around there..

Not at the moment, but as the day progresses, the East Coast is supposed to start getting some heavy rain and isolated T-storms...

Here is the weather forecast for Flushing:

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/Flushing+NY+USNY0504:1:US?pagenum=2&nextbeginIndex=6

If this is true, they might get it in before the heavy rains hit at 10pm, but the isolated storms could cause problems...

If it does get rained out and they don't play a double header, I'll be pissed cuz I've missed one game already from Wright with that mess in Colorado.

They'll get it in. Doesnt appear to bad until late tonight around 11-12..

They probably will, but I just wanted to put out there that there could be the potential of some weather concerns...

As a mets fan im so hyped for this matchup. Harveys going to show Strasburg how its done tonight

2 people like this

As a mets fan im so hyped for this matchup. Harveys going to show Strasburg how its done tonight

Wait, you're a Mets fan?

3 people like this

Here's hoping it's a 10-9 slugfest!!

I could see it being that score as much as I could see it being 1-0 win in extras. Regardless, probably the most hyped game of the year so far for me.

Haha, more like the other way around.

Harvey seems to be extra juiced for this match. Get back to NY a day early to prepare, recognizing the match publicly ect... It's early and dont' mean to be blasphemous to Strasburg, but if harvey keeps his hype level down, Harvey will outpitch Strasburg. I think this game means more to him then Strasburg.

Harvey seems to be extra juiced for this match. Get back to NY a day early to prepare, recognizing the match publicly ect... It's early and dont' mean to be blasphemous to Strasburg, but if harvey keeps his hype level down, Harvey will outpitch Strasburg. I think this game means more to him then Strasburg.

This could be a statement to the league that Harvey deserves to be up there with Stras.

sweeet! That will be awesome to watch from there

What color shirt will you be wearing? :lol:

Strasburg has been struggling. I hope tonight is the night he starts showing why he's an ace. I have lots invested in Stras and Gio. We all know if Stras is on, what that means. :) No easy task, Harvey is the real deal!

ya tell us that. be kind of cool to see a fellow rotoworld member at the game. Either way your in for a great one, make sure to harass Harper for me

ya tell us that. be kind of cool to see a fellow rotoworld member at the game. Either way your in for a great one, make sure to harass Harper for me

dont worry i will be the crazy one yelling in the middle of the pitch or about to throw a damm pitch. I got you for harper.. :P

1 person likes this

Can't wait to get home for this one. I will be in on every pitch. Really hope the weather holds up