Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR.T4

Royals/Red Sox - 4/20/13 - Game Thread

16 posts in this topic

I hope everyone will tune into MLB network early to watch the ceremony and honor the dead, the injured and the law enforcement personnel who minimized this terrible, cowardly act. Everyone should be a Red Sox fan today, including this guy. Should be plenty of goosebumps today.

Billy Butler has to be the slowest person in the game, unbelievable he didn't beat that out.

Big Papi is THE MAN. Welcome back big dog.

He did swear. Considering the circumstances, I don't think this means much of anything - a $5k fine that goes to the victims seems about right.

It was a truly amazing ceremony and I hope all that missed it will see it soon. It's sure to go viral.

Powerful words. Powerful emotions. Well said Papi

I also enjoy that NESN didn't even apologize. It's how we feel in this great city. #BostonStrong

1 person likes this

Not sure what they can do, but Middlebrooks looks totally lost at the plate. I think he's seen 6-7 pitches in his 2 ABs. Flailing at stuff indiscriminately with no feel or concept of the zone. Pitchers are throwing a lot of offspeed stuff including a ton of changeups and he's totally off balance. He's 2 for 32 since his 3 HR game......I guess they have no choice but to run him out there and probably continue to drop him in the lineup....