Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NoClownQuestionsBro

Cardinals @ Nationals 4/22 Gameday Thread

23 posts in this topic

Strikes out after getting ahead 3-1. Unfortunate.

Yeah, at least he saw a good amount of pitches that at bat.

Pretty sure he's thrown all but 1 fastball so far.

Got Harper to ground out on a curve/slider.

4/6 batters have K'd

His FB is explosive. Looking great again

That "hit" ruling was a f'n joke. STL defense is just about as bad as Miami's

Yeah, these could all be unearned.

Which one?

Which one?

The grounder to short that Kozma made a throw on the run, bounced it to 1b but right into Craig's chest and Werth wasn't within 10 feet of 1st base when it got to Craig. No clue how that gets ruled a hit

Maybe I'm missing something here. Looking at his stats from last year Im glad someone picked him up in my money redraft league. Why would you want him in a redraft? He hit .233 in low A ball last year. "Lottery Ticket" sounds about right because your odds are so against you to win! :D

Cashed in my lottery ticket for a double an rbi and a run so far in my roto league and it cost me nothing

Maybe I'm missing something here. Looking at his stats from last year Im glad someone picked him up in my money redraft league. Why would you want him in a redraft? He hit .233 in low A ball last year. "Lottery Ticket" sounds about right because your odds are so against you to win! :D

Cashed in my lottery ticket for a double an rbi and a run so far in my roto league and it cost me nothing

Where'd you get the run! I want it!

Which one?

The grounder to short that Kozma made a throw on the run, bounced it to 1b but right into Craig's chest and Werth wasn't within 10 feet of 1st base when it got to Craig. No clue how that gets ruled a hit

Yeah, gotta hope they change that after the game. Such a homer ruling to give him that hit.

That was a really nice AB right there. Miller got ahead of him and Rendon fought off a couple of tough pitches and laid off of a couple of close, high fastballs from Miller before driving a 3-2 fastball on the outer half into the right-center field gap. Nice job battling and then going with the pitch there. I like what I saw.