Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

holyBrowns

Rank these SPs ROS - Cashner, Smyly, Straily

8 posts in this topic

my league is a points league, 15 points per win, 1 pt per strikeout, 3 pts for QS plus other bonuses, who's gonna get the most Wins?

Andrew Cashner - poor offense behind him but throws high 90s as a starter

Drew Smyly - better team behind him, not guaranteed a rotation spot unless Porcello continues to disappoint

Dan Straily - Needs an injury or Colon to implode, A's have been providing run support thus far

I think you ranked them appropriately, and at this point your reasoning is just fine.

I like Cashner the most because of the K's and QS, Win potential is what it is with SD, but I think he has the most value out of all of them, he can dominate in spurts during games.

Straily just doesn't have an opportunity, and Smyly I like him but I think he is more a 2nd half after ASB candidate to be stretched out and put into the rotation

Help with mine?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=345525

I would go Cashner, Smyly, then Straily.

I think it's only a matter of time before Smyly gets in to the rotation. In the meantime, hopefully he can vulture some wins for you in the pen.

Throw Bauer, Beachy and Pineda in the mix as well. Just a flyer pickup, I have someone garbage to drop. (Aceves)