Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grimsfield

Best/Worst walkup music

Justin Turner - "Call Me Maybe"

/thread.

Probably his own way of trolling the Mets fans.

Then again.....

Buster Posey: Hell On Wheels-Brantley Gilbert

Hunter Pence: Dirt Road Anthem- Jason Aldean

Ryan Theriot: Push It- Salt N Pepa

Neil Walker: Shutterbug-Big Boi

Being a Phillies fan and a fan of classic rock of course I love Utley's "Kazmir". I thought if I ever had to pick a song it would be "Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent because that may be the most badass rock song of all time, and then I heard Shane Victorino use it when he played with the Phillies, which made it even better because he was my favorite player. I don't know if he still uses it with Boston.

Think Id have to come out to One of These Days (Im going to chop you into little pieces) from Floyd. I used to listen to that before I pitched games, badass

From the album "Meddle" great song, as are most of Pink Floyd songs, they are definitely one of my favorite bands of all time.

Being a Phillies fan and a fan of classic rock of course I love Utley's "Kazmir". I thought if I ever had to pick a song it would be "Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent because that may be the most badass rock song of all time, and then I heard Shane Victorino use it when he played with the Phillies, which made it even better because he was my favorite player. I don't know if he still uses it with Boston.

I think he's been coming out to a lot of Bob Marley in Boston, mainly Buffalo Soldier, but he switched to Three Little Birds at one point.

I'd come up to the plate to the Cliffhanger yodeling song from The Price is Right.

I'm a Yanks fan so I have been blessed with hearing "Enter Sandman" for years. Big Metallica fan too so that takes the cake.

For hitters its Evan Longoria hands down, I can tell he's up right away. The intro to "Down in Out" is awesome and is definitely my favorite.

I'm a rock/metal fan though so I feel that those are the best songs to pump the crowd/player up.