Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bdawkins456

Mark Ellis 2013 Outlook

11 posts in this topic

What is it with managers sitting their players the day after a huge game? Did it drain Ellis that much to round the bases a couple of times? Never will understand why putting a hot player in the lineup daily is somehow a bad idea.

Is this just a normal day off? Can someone confirm?

Wow...this guys is filling in nicely for my Gordon Beckham draft mistake :D

I'm assuming everyone thinks he'll regress to his his average slash line during the season?

Yes he always goes on these types of runs then regresses hard. Ride the way though especially if he is the replacement for Hill. I am also a Hill owner but rolling with Carpenter. Good luck with Ellis and hopefully we get Hill back sooner rather then later.

Mark Ellis was diagnosed with a strained right quad.

Advice: Ellis left Friday's game after pulling up lame while running to first base in the fifth inning. No word yet on the severity, but he's almost certainly headed for an extended absence. The Dodgers have plenty of options to fill in at second base, including Nick Punto, Jerry Hairston, Jr., Juan Uribe, and Skip Schumaker.

More: Eric Stephen on Twitter

(Rotoworld.com)

This really sucks! Didn't even get to have him in my lineup for a whole week.

With nothing but dregs on the WW at 2B, what do you guys think about Ellis this week....will he be back in the next couple of days?

With the likes of Getz as my next best option...I'm hoping he'll be back.

Anybody have any inside info on Ellis this week? Missing 9 days and not hitting the DL is confusing me...but I'm thinking I may need to roll with my backup plan (Rosales).

Anybody have any inside info on Ellis this week? Missing 9 days and not hitting the DL is confusing me...but I'm thinking I may need to roll with my backup plan (Rosales).

Let me call Don Mattingly and ask him...