Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clintonj8

My Goldy for Heyward, Rizzo

11 posts in this topic

12 Team H2H 5x5 cats

C - Arencibia

1 - Goldschmidt

2 - Rutledge

3 - Miggy

SS - Zobrist

OF - J Upton, A Jones, A Jackson

Util - Crisp, Ike Davis

BN - M Carpenter

DL - Corey Hart

SP - Bum, Scherzer, Zimm, Shark, Maholm, Cingrani, Milone, Cobb

RP - Perkins, Frieri, Bailey, Valverde

Dude just offered Heyward and Rizzo for Goldy. I'd probably just drop Valverde or Milone instead of dropping any bats, but it's tough to pull the trigger. Goldy looks absolutely legit and I thought so coming in, but I also have Hart waiting in case Rizzo doesn't really pan out. I love Heyward too. Tough call. WHIR

THis is a little closer than u think... Names are nice but you are occupying 2 spots.. so who can you play in those two spots instead of oldy and another guy?

Heyward has been a little injury prone and is not a proven commodity yet.. Rizzo isnt either.. Goldy does seem legit.. idk... if you feel Rizzo will turn things around then do it if not stand pat..

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=346013

I honestly believe Goldy will be the top ranked first baseman this year. I have him on my team and it would take more than that to pry him loose.

Goldschmidt is great. I'm one of his biggest fans out there. But I love this trade for you. I believe that while Rizzo is not even in Goldy's class as a 1B, he's a more than suitable replacement given that you're also adding a guy who I think is at least as good but arguably better than Schmidty, despite the slow start. I would personally take the deal, and it seems like you want to anyway so you won't have any regrets (well, barring injury).

Keep Goldy. He is a beast and will be an NL MVP candidate for years to come.