Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUM

So....did Roberto Luongo make you lose your league as well?

7 posts in this topic

His meltdown and loss cost me 1.5 pts, causing me to get leapfrogged by two people in save percentage, giving the second place guy an easy road of passing me with the 5 Bruins and Sens he has going today.

So this overrated POS screw anybody else dry last night too?

Ouch that sucks man...didn't hurt me but I lost in the championship too. Finished the year strong though won 1st in 2 leagues and 2nd in 2 leagues, cant complain.

His meltdown and loss cost me 1.5 pts, causing me to get leapfrogged by two people in save percentage, giving the second place guy an easy road of passing me with the 5 Bruins and Sens he has going today.

overrated? lol.

You were using a backup goalie. He's the backup for a reason.

overrated? lol.

You were using a backup goalie. He's the backup for a reason.

He would be a number 1 on over half the teams in the league sir.

Looks like he will get the start in game 4. He's not a backup, his salary is just too crazy and he knows it. Without Luongo Canucks don't make the playoffs

Man, Luongo didn't make you lose, you lost because you chose to play him in that situation. The Canucks were playing their farm team, and they put him in there to get shallacked.

He helped me for a couple spot starts towards the end of the season. I had a mess with goalies.