Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rascal7298

2013 Completed Trades Thread

My Ryu for his David Wright.

I've been aggressively shopping for an everyday replacement for Headley and Wright was one of my top targets.

So now that I got Wright, I started sending out offers with Headley to teams that needed 3B. After Matt Moore's poor start today this went through:

Give:

Headley, Josh Johnson

Receive:

Moore

League 1:

Give: Nelson Cruz, Receive: Puig

League 2:

Give: Prado, Bautista, Kennedy, Receive: A Jones (note: I have Puig, Heyward, Stanton all for RF. This gives me a stud at CF)

Give: A-Gon, Receive: Sale, Mejica

Give: H-Ram, Receive: G Stanton

League 3:

Give: Wheeler, Recieve: Puig [trade done 4 weeks back]

All leagues are keeper leagues.

In dynasty

I give: Kuroda, Segura, Granderson*

I get: Strasburg*, Franklin, Motte*

I want to say that my pitching is weak and I have Profar for a future SS.

Mike Trout for Cliff Lee and Shelby Miller. I desperately needed a bat and he really needed some pitching help.

Choo & Billy Butler, Round 5th Pick for Harvey and 2nd Round Pick. (Both of them riding on my bench)

Keepers League.

My season is in shambles, playing for the future:

Gave: Ellsbury, Markakis, Valverde

Received: Cespedes, A. Jackson, Doolittle

I didn't really want to do the Valverde for Doolittle component of the deal, but it was necessary to push it through. Saves and steals won't save me this year unfortunately.

I have completed two separate deals this year: one for each team in my signature. 2 players going each way in both deals.

Deal #1 is for team #2, as it happened earlier this year-- I was ridiculed on the boards for it (admittedly, I wasn't sure if I paid a poor price and maybe at the time I did, but the replies I received were pretty rude and not funny for sarcasm), but as it turns out, I'm pretty sure I got the better end of the stick and am sure happy I took the risk to fill a COMPLETE void at my MI slot (Marwin Gonzalez was my starter at this point) when I was already rich at SP:

My team sent: SP Kris Medlen, OF Norichika Aoki

Their team sent: CL Fernando Rodney, MI (SS/2B) Everth Cabrera

~~

Deal #2 for team #1 was agreed upon on the 9th I believe, or maybe the offer was made on the 8th... it passed on Monday, though. Great timing so far...

I sent: SP Shelby Miller*, SS Elvis Andrus

They sent: OF Jacoby Ellsbury, RP/CL Kenley Jansen

*Let me just say, he has been amazing, but in a redraft w/ an IP limit I need to get under, I hope that I can ride the other nice pitchers I have and maintain my current lead on 1st. So to get something I needed to dangle something... and I knew that it might blowup on me.

Jansen was named closer practically the moment he officially landed on my squad, so that was perfect timing. I can eat losing Miller a bit more with that, especially knowing I haven't had many points via saves and need to cut back some innings.

~

I doubt I'll deal again this year in either league too.... I never seem to find decent trade offers or partners, but I am happy with these two deals.

completed two deals in the past two weeks

Received Justin Upton/Jarrod Parker for Lester/Price and just completed this one today Received Hiroki Kuroda and Ajax for my Ryan Zimmerman.

H2H League (H, 2B, HR, R, RBI, SB, TB, AVG, OPS, W, L, CG, SO, K, ERA, WHIP, SV, K/BB)

Gave: Chris Davis, Shields, and Corbin

Got: Votto and Kershaw

gave A Gonzalez & Weaver for Butler & CLiff Lee

gave Rizzo for Latos

gave Samardzija, A Jax & G.Cole for David Wright & Profar

Any trade completed for Puig in redraft league alone or in an combination?? Just wondering what his value out there?

Any trade completed for Puig in redraft league alone or in an combination?? Just wondering what his value out there?

Traded Puig and Corbin for Cliff Lee in a redraft.

I saw a puig for Dom brown swap

I traded: Cespedes, Longoria, and Carlos Santana

For: Votto, Ian Desmond, and Huston Street.

I traded Puig and Ajax for Freeman. I really needed help at 1st and had plenty of OF depth.

Trade Kipnis for Carlos Gomez

Traded Justin upton, Aaron hill, Matt Kemp for Cano, Hamels

I traded Puig and Ajax for Freeman. I really needed help at 1st and had plenty of OF depth.

Damn man, you got hosed. That package could fetch you a prince fielder. Freeman is good but not that good.

I see where you say that but I had like potentially 8 OFers for 3-4 spots. I was sick of starting Morales at 1st. I'm not sold on the Puig hype. Even tho his average is high, he's been just singling. Only 1 extra base hit, a double, in last 8 games. No RBI. 0BB:6K.

I probably did sell low on him but it's very, very difficult to complete trades in my league and had to make a move I thought makes my team better overall long term. Plus I was able to grab Myers off WW so that helps too.

10 team NL-only 5x5 (OBP)

Traded Aramis, Grilli and Rutledge for Freese, Mujica, and Cain.

Trades to date, 12 team dynasty league:

Give: D Price

Get: B Butler

Give: M Cabrera

Get: B Harper

Give: P Corbin, K Johnson

Get: J Bruce

Give: F Hernandez

Get: J Profar, A Rizzo

just traded profar and gregg for craig kimbrel. needed an elite closer and I'm not very high on profar. I needed to do a 2 for trade as well because I have hitters coming off DL.

Traded Kemp + Altuve for Bautista then traded Minor for Kinsler

Traded Morse+ Andrew Bailey for Hamilton

Traded Michael Young for Ben Revere

Traded Stanton for J Upton. Have Heyward/Puig on RF/Util and McLouth on LF where J Upton will go.

For anyone out there wondering about Corbin, I just sold him in 11 team NL only.

I gave: Pat Corbin and Derek Dietrich

I got:Yadier Molina and David Hernadez

Hernandez and Dietrich were just to balance out the roster. It is NL only, but it still gives you his value.

For anyone out there wondering about Corbin, I just sold him in 11 team NL only.

I gave: Pat Corbin and Derek Dietrich

I got:Yadier Molina and David Hernadez

Hernandez and Dietrich were just to balance out the roster. It is NL only, but it still gives you his value.

you just got the best catcher in baseball. I think the other manager overpaid.