Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

strahanfan92

Scott Feldman 2013 Outlook

53 posts in this topic

Complete game, 12 Ks, 2ERs and 3 hits last week against the Padres. 5 ERs in last 3 starts.

Pitching tonight against the Rangers, keep an eye out.

another good start going. he keep his rotation spot?

How was it a good start? He got more help from the umps then Kayne West gets from autotune.

Yeah surprised this thread hasn't gotten more play, if you're in a deep league and he's available, grab him.

He's been owned in mine for awhile but it's always a good idea to jump on at least mediocre pitchers making the switch from AL to NL.

he has been #4 ranked pitcher in yahoo last 30 days, top 13 of all players, but still available in my league.

I can't decide if he's worth snatching. requesting some of our saber-experts here to give us an analysis.

he has been #4 ranked pitcher in yahoo last 30 days, top 13 of all players, but still available in my league.

I can't decide if he's worth snatching. requesting some of our saber-experts here to give us an analysis.

He's been lucky so far. His BB/9 is at it's highest since 2008. His babip is .236, his lob is 77%, his xfip is 4.10, his siera is 4.16. Regression is coming, just not sure when.

anyone thinking of starting this guy Friday @Cin? They way that ballpark plays and with some regression coming I am getting more and more scared to start this guy.

Posted · Hidden by The Harsh, May 24, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

^

Me too. I think that with the way the Reds are playing right now (8-2 in last 10 games) and the park factor at Great American Ballpark, just not worth starting.

After last weeks outing where do you stand on starting him this afternoon against Danks and the White Sox?

That's what I'm thinking. He's pretty reliable aside from last week. He's much stronger against righties and the sox only have 3 lefties, only one I'd worry about HR and that's Dunn. He plays well at home, though not as well during the day.

He's in. If I can't use him today vs the White Sox, he has no value to me.

Looks to be done after finishing the 6th with 1-2-3 inning and 2Ks and a little over 100 pitches. Great game, 7Ks 2 earned 6 hits and no walks. Hopefully Cubs can hold on for the win.

Owner dropped him today so grabbed him to get me a spot W in my temporarily vacant spot until Wacha is promoted. Paid $2 so probably going to keep him and drop Kazmir.