Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NoClownQuestionsBro

Miami Marlins @ San Diego Padres Game Night Thread 5/6/2013

103 posts in this topic

Ill be monitoring this thread tonight as I've dropped cashner, then picked him back up and started him tonight. Wondering if ill need to give him the Milone treatment and only start him at home.

Quick 8 pitch 1st for Cashner. Hopefully he finally gets deep into a game tonight. I'm assuming that by now, he's free to throw 100 pitches?

Quick 8 pitch 1st for Cashner. Hopefully he finally gets deep into a game tonight. I'm assuming that by now, he's free to throw 100 pitches?

i think theyll let him get to 90 nice avatar btw

Thanks. Just switched it. Got tired of looking at the O's logo.

I like yours too. I'm near the top of the Harvey fan club too. :D

Gimme the good stuff Cashner!

Ok that's weird.

hahah 11 dollars in a keeper. you my friend are set for 7 years. btw i expect to see you on the gameday thread tomorrow for harvey. im startin that ish up

hahah 11 dollars in a keeper. you my friend are set for 7 years. btw i expect to see you on the gameday thread tomorrow for harvey. im startin that ish up

I'll be following him tomorrow for sure. People laughed at my draft when I said Harvey would be top 15 this year, but all people are doing now is asking me if he's available. It feels good to deny them all.

I'll be following him tomorrow for sure. People laughed at my draft when I said Harvey would be top 15 this year, but all people are doing now is asking me if he's available. It feels good to deny them all.

lol keep rejecting those offers.

Can't get a strike with his fastball so far in the second inning. 4 fastballs, 4 balls.

Cashner just needs to throw heat for strikes and let Petco take care of the rest.

lots of offspeed stuff needs to amp it up with the heat