Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NyMetsfan5

5.7.13 -- Mets vs White sox game thread

98 posts in this topic

We all know why we have gathered in this thread today. To rave about the phenom that is Matt Harvey aka Nl Cy Young. Matt Harvey will dominate the white sox in Dwight Gooden esque fashion and we will all sing the praises of him until the game is over. ENJOY THE SHOW

Exactly one of the Sox hackers will run into one. It remains to be seen if that will be a HR or a measly single.

I guess I am one of the few who is more excited to watch Santiago pitch. As an owner, I am definitely prejudice.

I foresee this game being a pitchers duel.

1 person likes this

Exactly one of the Sox hackers will run into one. It remains to be seen if that will be a HR or a measly single.

Dunn's bat is slow and Konerko is looking his age. My guess would be the Cuban Missle getting ahold of one.

Rios missed that pitch by a foot and a half. Harvey with a bloody nose the 1st inning for some reason.

Man, the White Sox hitters are ridiculously aggressive. Harvey is going to carve these guys up.

A southpaw who can't get lefties out - lefties hit Santiago at a .284 clip while righties hit 100 pts fewer this season. Davis might be able to do something.

I guess I am one of the few who is more excited to watch Santiago pitch. As an owner, I am definitely prejudice.

I foresee this game being a pitchers duel.

you're not the only one. i'm sure santiago's mom is more excited too - but that's about it.

1 person likes this

Good thing I left my MI spot empty today instead of bothering to start Alexei. Waves at a pitch that hits the plate and stands there looking at a heater painted on the corner.

Why the f--- would Collins start poor struggling Ike Davis against a lefty? Terrible managing.

Harvey's breezing through the lineup. Only 36 pitches through 3.

Harvey can forget any kind of run support.