Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bdawkins456

5/13/13 - Brewers @ Pirates Gameday Thread

24 posts in this topic

come on man lets get some outs 3 straight hits to start a game? damn

He should be out of the inning by now. 1 was a grounder off AJ's glove and the other was another grounder to 2nd - hot shot. He's getting BABIP'd to death.

Followed up with two straight Ks. Hopefully he can limit his pitch count and make it 6 innings, already at 24.

Huge strike zone tonight. AJ could have been in a little more trouble if he wasn't given pitches off the plate.

Huge strike zone tonight. AJ could have been in a little more trouble if he wasn't given pitches off the plate.

I thought ARam was a victim of that, struck out swinging at a ball because a previous similar pitched was called a strike.

I thought ARam was a victim of that, struck out swinging at a ball because a previous similar pitched was called a strike.

He was , so was Lucroy as well as Travis Snyder.

3-3 with 3 stolen bases but no runs. If only the people behind him could hit tonight.

no Braun = STEALS BABY

I actually thought to post this before the game started as a joke. Point - it ran through my mind he might run today.

pirates leaving aj in ? this is not going to end well.

Bottom of the lineup coming up - I'm appreciating the decision to roll the dice. Could mean a couple more K's.