Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NoClownQuestionsBro

Los Angeles Dodgers @ Atlanta Braves 5/17/2013 Game Thread

16 posts in this topic

Uggla and Upton might as well be listed as pitchers on offense. Upton gifts Ryu an out by first pitch swinging and popping out. Uggla, of course, Ks.

This has turned into a Jimmy Carter wrote interview

Posted · Hidden by Patrick Bateman, May 18, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

If any replacement level players was hitting in place of Upton Ryu likely gives up at least 6 ER already.

Ritalin is probably a drug u need to look into.

Could have been a lot worse. SVS with a diving catch in RF followed by a Kemp diving catch in CF. Ryu really dodged an ugly outing tonight.

And SVS with some insurance - solo shot.

Might be an ugly win for Ryu. Some pretty serious WHIP damage but he managed to go 5.

The Braves are not an easy team. I did not start Ryu tonight but felt he had a chance at a decent start. Ryu is a very solid pitcher who offers a K per and will not kill your team. Excellent 4-5 starter in any format.

I remember when I was all happy I owned Maholm.

Ah, those were the days...

I remember when I was all happy I owned Maholm.

Ah, those were the days...

6 IP, 2 ERs, and in line for the W. sure WHIP is @ 1.5 and only 3 Ks, but I'll take it!

When I looked it was 4 ER, or I misread.

Still he was amazing in the beginning of the year, now not as much.

Still alright though

How does Simmons score 3 runs on one hit? Reached twice on errors and scored both times.

It can only happen when I finally sit him. I started him thoughout his slump and ate all the 0 fors. In the previous 8 gms he had 0 runs scored.

I even had Ryu starting and poised to get a W if the LAD pen holds up.

My hair to be jet black when I first started playing fantasy baseball. Then even my skin turned blue and I went nuts. I took off my shirt one day and put it on my head. And that's been my look since.

They call me papa smurf but I am actually only 22!