Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Murphzilla

5/20/13 - Mariners @ Indians Gameday Thread

157 posts in this topic

ughhh alright, I jsut put kazmir in my lineup for 2 starts over liriano.....lets see how this goes...

Why did I talk myself into starting this guy in a weekly league when I promised myself not to last week?

Seems to be throwing fastballs right down the middle according to the gamecast. Doesn't matter if you get your velocity back up into the 90s if you can't place it.

Terrible start, hope he settles down and salvages a half decent start

Why did I talk myself into starting this guy in a weekly league when I promised myself not to last week?

Haha I am in the same boat...sat Liriano vs the Cubs for him(I have Samardzija and Iwakuma so either way its my pitcher vs my pitcher)

looking like a big mistake.

Love being the guy playing Kazmir! awesome start to my week

why'd Brantley move so far down after his monster game yesterday? Francona likes to tinker with this lineup a lot

You're 0-2, why are you throwing over the middle of the plate!? Gotta keep the hitters guessing.

I'm going to do a mevins and say that Kazmir just ******** sucks.

why'd Brantley move so far down after his monster game yesterday? Francona likes to tinker with this lineup a lot

no sh*t.. atleast giambi isnt there today.. not sure why raburn is playing against iwakuma

1 person likes this

6 inning 2-3 earned wouldn't be terrible. Keep it going!

Reynolds needs to "tee off" here... I'm getting a little pissed off at iwakuma ( mainly because i don't own him)

Reynolds needs to "tee off" here... I'm getting a little pissed off at iwakuma ( mainly because i don't own him)

Ha I was thinking the same thing, park this one Reynolds..... and...... he just got under it. He's hitting one out today.

no sh*t.. atleast giambi isnt there today.. not sure why raburn is playing against iwakuma

Brantley moved up in the order yesterday when Kipnis didn't play. At least that was the announcers yesterday were saying.