Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NoClownQuestionsBro

Atlanta Braves @ Minnesota Twins 5/20/13

67 posts in this topic

Dozier has a .258 OBP and he leads off for a ML team. Jesus.

Julio sitting 93mph on his first few fastballs. Changeup sitting 82. Gets Dozier to ground out on a changeup also at 82 mph. 3 of his first 4 pitches for strikes.

Teheran working with four pitches tonight: Fastball 93-95, 2-Seam- 90-92, Changeup steady at 82, and a Slider 71-74. Has worked all of them in very well and is commanding all 4 very well.

He's doing a fantastic job of pounding the zone early too. Which has never been a problem for him. 19 Pitch first inning should have been more like 13.

nice to see Heyward start off with a hit. they are going to be tough when he gets going

1 person likes this

nice to see Heyward start off with a hit. they are going to be tough when he gets going

Imagine how good the Braves' offense would look if Heyward and BJ were both hitting.

wow Uggla crushed that! Ample run support, hopefully Julio holds it down for the W

1 person likes this

I'm starting to feel badly for Correia. You know when a guy swings so that his arm kind of whips around his head like a lasso...he guessed right

I'm starting to feel badly for Correia. You know when a guy swings so that his arm kind of whips around his head like a lasso...he guessed right

Don't even feel bad. He gets to face BJ Upton.

So glad I sat Correia at the last second tonight.....What was I thinking even contemplating streaming this guy against ATL?!