Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakelick

Just traded Braun/Bruce...how'd I do?

7 posts in this topic

I just traded Braun, Jay Bruce and david ortiz for Tulo, Strasburg and Encarnacion. Howd i do?

My Team after the Trade:

12 team H2H league.

C: Carlos Santana,

1b: Edwin Encarnacion

2b: Jason Kipnis

3b: David Wright

SS: Troy Tulowitzki

OF: Jason Heyward, Alejandro De Aza, Brandon Moss

Ut: Adrian Beltre, Mitch Moreland,

Bn: Alexei Ramirez

SP: Steven Strasburg, Cliff Lee, Max Scherzer, Hiroki Kuroda, Tommy Milone, Andrew Cashner. Joulys Chacin, Alexi Ogando

RP: Aroldis Chapman, Huston street, Heath Bell

You kinda killed your OF by moving two of your best guys to upgrade at SS and E5 (and is E5 really an upgrade at this point?) On paper, in a vacuum, it seems like a decent value-based deal. As far as your needs... I'm not sure you addressed them properly.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=349408

Its True, i Need another OF or two. But after that I'm set. I dont think Big papi will continue to produce at his current level, i think steven strasburg will come back in a big way, and I am really hoping Tulo does not get injured.

I think it's a big risk and you did really thin out a strong OF, but in terms of value, it's ok. I might not have made it, but hope it works out for you.

Looks like you could really use Strasburg, he should really help your SP. You have some young SPs that you might not be able to count on, and Ogando hurt, so you added a really solid pitcher with Stras. I think Braun is the best player overall here, but your end gives you the 3 best of both sides. Tulo hopefully stays healthy, EE has hit a bunch of HRs, and Stasburg probably hasn't pitched as good as he can or will this year.