Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MiggyRunsTings

5.23.13 -- O's (Gausman) @ Jays (Morrow) Game Thread

282 posts in this topic

i got both these strapping young men taking the mound tonight, so i'm geeked. this one's ending in a 1-0 win for the jays. gausman's going 8 strong, morrows tossing a CG shutout. pedro strop gives up the lone run in relief for the O's in the bottom of the 9th to give Morrow the W. it's a bautista walk-off in case anyone was wondering.

leggoo

Bummed that I don't think I'll be able to watch this. Guess I have to rely on Gameday and you guys!

I predict a 1-0 Jays win in 38 innings. The 9 hour affair ends when McLouth walks in the winning run in his 12th inning of relief. Gausman goes 11 strong innings, allowing only 1 hit, and strikes out the side on 9 pitches 5 times.

Morrow goes 6 innings, gives up 0 runs on 4 hits and 4 walks. O's ground into 2 DPs and hit into 1 TP.

Regardless if Gausman throws and gem(which I'm hoping for) or gets throttled - I always look forward to the RW board over reaction, haha.

I predict a 1-0 Jays win in 38 innings. The 9 hour affair ends when McLouth walks in the winning run in his 12th inning of relief. Gausman goes 11 strong innings, allowing only 1 hit, and strikes out the side on 9 pitches 5 times.

Morrow goes 6 innings, gives up 0 runs on 4 hits and 4 walks. O's ground into 2 DPs and hit into 1 TP.

My fearless prediction looks sure to come true now. :D

Yea too bad MLB network isn't airing it

It's definitely on MLB Network, unless the games are regional.

Yea too bad MLB network isn't airing it

It's definitely on MLB Network, unless the games are regional.

It's regional, Tribe/Red Sox in my area.

Great velocity if nothing else, the at bat to Cabrera was 95-95-96-96-97-98. Pumping gas and attacking the zone early which is probably smart.