Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PPolanco

Braves at Mets 5/26 GDT

43 posts in this topic

two of the most underrated pitchers in the league. This one will be low scoring

You rarely see batter interference on a SB attempt. That said, Teheran must be really bad at holding runners on, every time I watch him pitch it seems guys are running at will on him.

You rarely see batter interference on a SB attempt. That said, Teheran must be really bad at holding runners on, every time I watch him pitch it seems guys are running at will on him.

yes tehran has one of the slowest deliveries to the plate and a very obvious leg kick that teams have been taking advantage of all season. Hopefully they work on that in AAA once Beachy comes back. I'm guessing they don't want to tweak his mechanics while he's still finding his footing in the majors.

As a side-note, I just realized the two lowest batting averages among qualifiers are playing against each other in this game! That will help the under :)

teheran has literally one of the best pick-up moves for a right-hander i've seen. i've seen him pick off like 3 guys this year and a bunch other bang bang plays. so at least he has that in his arsenal.

What's going on with Marcum? Didn't expect this out of him tonight, finally getting his act together this season?

ridiculous that's scored a base hit for ike davis. only in new york.

Watching the replay he wasn't even safe.

I love how Davis doesn't even run his hardest to 1st base. He does nothing right, the guy's batting like .140 so far. He has made some fielding errors recently as well. The least he could do is give it his all and run his hardest to 1st base. If he thinks he can do that and get away with it, then he has another thing coming. If I were the Mets, I'd get rid of him as fast as possible. His batting stats are terrible, and on top of that, he doesn't even give his full effort. Disgusting.

What's going on with Marcum? Didn't expect this out of him tonight, finally getting his act together this season?

That's because I need J-Up and Freeman to score a total of 4 points for me to win this week. I'm about to be 2-6 so yeah, Marcum will throw a gem tonight and then go back to total suckiness next week.

Can't ESPN go one game without talking about the Red Sox or Yankees?

Just like here in Canada. TSN (Canada's equivalency to ESPN) thinks the entire sporting world revolves around Toronto.

I love how Davis doesn't even run his hardest to 1st base. He does nothing right, the guy's batting like .140 so far. He has made some fielding errors recently as well. The least he could do is give it his all and run his hardest to 1st base. If he thinks he can do that and get away with it, then he has another thing coming. If I were the Mets, I'd get rid of him as fast as possible. His batting stats are terrible, and on top of that, he doesn't even give his full effort. Disgusting.

Yeah, it sucks. All these young 1st basemen around the league showing big time skills and our guy Ike is completely in the tank. His .ops is under .500 which is almost surreal.

That's because I need J-Up and Freeman to score a total of 4 points for me to win this week. I'm about to be 2-6 so yeah, Marcum will throw a gem tonight and then go back to total suckiness next week.

Marcum is actually a very underrated pitcher. He pitched better than the result his previous game but Davis made a brutal error to extend the 1st inning and Marcum unraveled. He's a good pitcher who missed the early part of the season so his previous starts were essentially his spring training.

Pick him up if he's available! He's legit and rounding into form for sure. Easy division, NL and a pitcher's park. I've owned him since he returned and watching his previous starts I knew he'd be bouncing back.

That said - this is a disappointing outing for my other pitcher. Sigh, Tehran has given up so many hits to pitchers this season it's ridiculus

duel and a half though! I better get the W owning both these pitchers

That said - this is a disappointing outing for my other pitcher. Sigh, Tehran has given up so many hits to pitchers this season it's ridiculus

:huh:

you must be joking.

No McCann, and Gattis is still sitting on the bench. I find this rather puzzling.

No McCann, and Gattis is still sitting on the bench. I find this rather puzzling.

Laird is Teheran's personal catcher.

:huh:

you must be joking.

lol yes.

Just the fact that Marcum got a hit ^_^

Laird is Teheran's personal catcher.

Do they give anyone a personal catcher these days? Damn!

There goes my 15 points for a win, hanger right over the middle of the plate.

uggla baby. just tied my opponent in HR for the week. love it, clutch. not to mention teheran in line for the win now.