Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DocJ

2013 Rotoworld Mock Real League

If passing TDs is 4, no full ppr.

Everything gets way too muddled, stud QBs dont really matter.

I'd be interested in joining, although it depends a little when we do the draft if I'd be able to. I'd vote for standard scoring, no ppr, just to keep it as a community mock.

I could go either way with when we draft, but in the spirit of the league's genesis I think we should draft right here, for all the world to see. And mock. And in that sense, it is again, a mock draft.

Huh? Huh? Huh?

How come defense gets 6 pts for return TDs as well? I understand the offensive player.

"Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 6 Points"

It's team defense/special teams.

Another option is to change passing tds to 4 instead of 6. I don't believe we discussed that during the season last year at all.

No, we can leave passing TD's at 6, that's fine.

cowmodebeastworkRR3 reporting for duty

What about auction instead of snake?

auctions have to be live. seemed like this was going to be a slow draft due to the difficulty of getting everybody together at one time.

So how is this going down ? A couple people from last year want out, new people want in. Bateman said first come, first serve. I know I was within the first 12 people, so I'm untouchable , right ?

What are your team names on there? Some are easy to figure out, others I'm not sure who it is.

I'm obviously Romosexual Tendency

So how is this going down ? A couple people from last year want out, new people want in. Bateman said first come, first serve. I know I was within the first 12 people, so I'm untouchable , right ?

To clarify, because this was decided to be a league, not a community mock draft the Mods will not be monitoring this thread going forward and the originators of this league can pick and chose folks at their discretion. Good luck, guys. Hope it's a great league.

What are your team names on there? Some are easy to figure out, others I'm not sure who it is.

As of this moment, Sara Jean's Bikini, in honor of the great Sara Jean Underwood.

I'm trying to figure the same thing after looking at the league page. I'm Megaton 4 SB MVP.

I started a thread on the message board so everyone can introduce themselves.

Polls are f***in' up!!!! Get out the vote!

Draft Date: 7/29/13 ; 12pm CST

16 round, slow draft on this thread

Pick time: 24 hours - if you go over your allotted time you will be skipped until you get your pick in.

No trading picks.

Everyone will be required to email the next owner that they are on the clock after their pick.

3 weeks and counting....

Are any of the messages showing up for yall?

Received a few emails that new messages had been posted but nothing is showing up on Chrome or the Yahoo app. Not even the old messages. It's like all of the topics were deleted.