Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DocJ

2013 Rotoworld Mock Real League

Robrain, you have a ridiculous amount of time on your hands. Could be why you've only finished in the top 2 in 2 out of your 9 Y! leagues.....

We'll see who gets the last laugh when we play each other Week 5.

#RGIII #byeweek #lulz

Robrain won:

133.66 - 108.62

Robrain, you have a ridiculous amount of time on your hands. Could be why you've only finished in the top 2 in 2 out of your 9 Y! leagues.....

We'll see who gets the last laugh when we play each other Week 5.

#RGIII #byeweek #lulz

Says the guy with no QB, yeah we'll see. Even though the postseason is what really matters.

SuperBowl?

THE BATFAVRE - 114.20

Finally Famous - HOF - 94.44

Yep, won that too. :)

Guess I found a QB...named Peyton Manning :P

Congrats on your first time winning a league. You can say that now but at the time that comment was made. your team was trash. It still was with manning but he carried them afterwards.

Congrats on your first time winning a league. You can say that now but at the time that comment was made. your team was trash. It still was with manning but he carried them afterwards.

3rd time, but whatevs makes you feel better ;)

I'm sorry Robrain but I can't be baited into joining.

It's a shame that I never recovered from Julio Jones's injury and taking Matt Ryan's season with him.

Before that my team in this 14 teamer was superior to the same roster size in my 2 12 teamers. Anyway. Happy to mock with you guys and I'll always stay active here, but I can't do 5 leagues again. It's too much work and too emotionally confusing.