Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gumbo_Ghost

Soriano For Puig? WHIR

6 posts in this topic

Should I make this offer?

Would this land me Puig?

Would it be dumb to trade a sure 550+ ABs for someone who might not play once Kemp/Crawford are healthy?

What kind of league, scoring, dynasty or redraft etc?

FWIW, I'd reckon his owner would want to see how he does in his call up before entertaining any offers. Besides, Soriano isn't exactly the most attractive of trade options unless I'm really desperate for power

16 Team, H2H, Points.

I've been trying to trade Soriano all week, with Reddick coming back and having to eventually use Kelly Johnson in OF once Kinsler comes back.

Nobody wants Soriano... But he had 30/100 last season, and even without getting hot yet he's on pace for 20/70 or so with 70 runs and 35 doubles.

He's OF #51 in my league.

If we knew Puig were staying up for good, I'd say this is a good deal. However, that is no guarantee. So I'd stick with Soriano (although I can only imagine how madening it is to own him). You know he'll give you decent numbers and with Puig you don't know if he'll even play for more than a few weeks.

Help

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=350943

I think Puig's upside warrants the risk on giving up Soriano, though his owner might not entertain this deal.

I think Puig's upside warrants the risk on giving up Soriano, though his owner might not entertain this deal.

Yeah, that's the thing. All the hype and sexiness of Puig.

Should've offered it last week.