Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zombies

Kris Bryant - 3B CHC

Buxton officially number 1 prospect, then correa, the Bryant. I expect in first full year.

90 runs 35 homers 90 RBI 275 avg

Buxton officially number 1 prospect, then correa, the Bryant. I expect in first full year.

Yeah? Because I havent seen Bryant ranked lower than #2 for quite a few months. Infact many sources have him listed #1 prospect in the minors currently. Interesting

Yeah? Because I havent seen Bryant ranked lower than #2 for quite a few months. Infact many sources have him listed #1 prospect in the minors currently. Interesting

Really I thought he was still at number three, either way good things are coming!

Really I thought he was still at number three, either way good things are coming!

It's all an opinionated list and prospect lists differ from one person to another. If you like Bryant more than Buxton or Correa, then he's a number 1 prospect to you or those who believe so. He's my number 1 prospect personally due to the major injuries Correa and Buxton have suffered this year. Plus he's producing better numbers vs much tougher competition. And if somebody ranks Correa or Buxton ahead of Bryant, it's their right to do so.

The thing about prospects, is nobody can ever be officially the #1 prospect.

MLB.com had an entire special where they ranked him #3, behind Buxton and Correa.

If Buxton misses more significant time though I'm sure he'll drop from more lists. He's just been hurt too often. Obviously this is a fantasy forum, and Bryant is clearly the superior fantasy prospect than Correa, but overall it's debatable at the least.

Posted · Hidden by phatrat, August 17, 2014 - No Reason
Hidden by phatrat, August 17, 2014 - No Reason

I am going to choose to believe he is being called up. :)

He fouled a pitch off his foot, played through it, and then was pulled the next inning cause he was limpy.

Nope. Getting called up.

Nope. Getting called up.

Don't mislead people. He injured his foot. Was taken to hospital for Xrays.

Nope. Getting called up.

Nice job being a troll. You had no info and still. 99% know he won't be up this year. Thanks. You lose the internets

Internets is serious business. Chill out kids. Pretty obvious he is not getting the call up when he is taken to get X-rays on his foot.

Wow you guys get angry

Every time a minor leaguer sits or comes out does not mean he has been traded or being promoted. hope the best for Bryant there has been too many injuries already this year on all levels.

To me the top 2 prospects is Addison Russell and Mookie Betts. Why? Because they are the 2 I own. every time a minor leaguer sits or comes out does not mean he has been traded or being promoted. they get days off in the minors also. Believe it or not the Memphis Redbirds want to win the PCL not just funnel kids to the Cardinals. I hope the best for Bryant there has been too many injuries already this year on all levels.

The only part of this that makes sense and has to do with Bryant is the last line.

I'm excited to see what kind of player he will become in the major leagues. High strikeouts, but those come with high walks and patience. Major power and some decent speed. In a league where it's so hard to hit for average or power anymore, he becomes very valuable.

Need him to go on a tear to end the season and at least make Epstein a little more uncomfortable. 8 games remaining. Needs to hit 3 more homers and get to 45. Make sure that he maintains his lead against Gallo. Keep drawing walks. Don't commit any more errors.