Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LinceArmStrong

Bosh

anyone know what happened to him? Looks like he played for a minute and has been out the whole first quarter...

i have the game on now

i dont know what happened with Bosh tonight - didnt play the last 4-5 minutes of a close game, and the Philly announcers made no mention of what is wrong with him. 26 minutes tonight...not good. Dalambert was giving him fits tonight, and he had a bad turnover last time i saw him...coach's decision?

I hope He doesnt get hurt too bad this year, Hes one of my favorite players and I could trade him away right now, but I just couldnt do that haha. Anyone believe he will hurt his knee really bad this year?

i dont know what happened with Bosh tonight - didnt play the last 4-5 minutes of a close game, and the Philly announcers made no mention of what is wrong with him. 26 minutes tonight...not good. Dalambert was giving him fits tonight, and he had a bad turnover last time i saw him...coach's decision?

sengsauce: since your a raptor fan, any idea what happened here with bosh tonight?

sengsauce: since your a raptor fan, any idea what happened here with bosh tonight?

Don't worry about Bosh Csquared, the guy is the flat out stud of the team...remember he's still iffy with the plantar fac. , add the fact that Dalembert was giving everyone fits....the SMitch just wanted to ease him back into play and he still got his numbers tonight.

I wouldn't panic next game either if he plays so so against jersey cause of Nenad and Magloire clogging up the paint, but he'll blowup real soon.

Don't worry about Bosh Csquared, the guy is the flat out stud of the team...remember he's still iffy with the plantar fac. , add the fact that Dalembert was giving everyone fits....the SMitch just wanted to ease him back into play and he still got his numbers tonight.

I wouldn't panic next game either if he plays so so against jersey cause of Nenad and Magloire clogging up the paint, but he'll blowup real soon.

Bosh I dont like as a 1st rd draft pick but 3rd rd for the risk involved.........sign me up.

I took Bosh in the first. I don't think he is hurt. He was able to score. That is not the issue. My main concern was the fact that he only had 4 boards. In my first fantasy games my centers have posted the following for boards:

L. Aldridge - 3 boards?!?!?!

Bosh - 4 boards?!?!?!

It is early but I don't like this at all.

Bosh I dont like as a 1st rd draft pick but 3rd rd for the risk involved.........sign me up.

In smartfishes draft I nabbed Bosh with the 3rd pick of the 3rd rd. I took Camby ahead of him in the 2nd rd.

I don't consider Bosh a 1st rounder either. Didn't think anyone was really taking him that early. He's clearly better than a guy like Boozer though, so he's at worst and early 3rd rounder. Personally, i think he's value from about the middle 2nd round on. I took him mid-late 2nd. He's 0.5 blocks or 0.5 steals away from being 1st round worthy. Given his age and pedigree, those gains are certainly achievable.

I wouldn't worry at all about the line last night. It's really pretty decent, given the mins played. And he had 2 swats. Just working his way back into playing shape. And he averaged 10 boards per last season. He'll be fine on the glass. He'll be fine period. Relax.

I thought he was injured as well. Nope. Just rounding back into form after not playing much in the preseason.

I can let my fears rest easy now.

I thought he was injured as well. Nope. Just rounding back into form after not playing much in the preseason.

I can let my fears rest easy now.

Yeah probably.

By the way that show which I forget the name of which the guy from ur avatar is from is terrible IMO. I dunno why Im tellin u that but I get subjected to watching it way too often over my GFs house and just dont understand how as a doctor he gets away with the stuff he does.

Yeah probably.

By the way that show which I forget the name of which the guy from ur avatar is from is terrible IMO. I dunno why Im tellin u that but I get subjected to watching it way too often over my GFs house and just dont understand how as a doctor he gets away with the stuff he does.

hahahaha

House right?

yea it's too fake a show but still entertaining

it's sad...real doctors are almost complete the opposite--->gotta be butt-kissing pansies in order to avoid lawsuits

I took Bosh in the first. I don't think he is hurt. He was able to score. That is not the issue. My main concern was the fact that he only had 4 boards. In my first fantasy games my centers have posted the following for boards:

L. Aldridge - 3 boards?!?!?!

Bosh - 4 boards?!?!?!

It is early but I don't like this at all.

Imagine if you had Gasol too - 3 rebounds.

Then I'd say "You have the gall to complain about having Pau, Bosh, and Aldridge as your Cs?!?!" B)

Then I'd say "You have the gall to complain about having Pau, Bosh, and Aldridge as your Cs?!?!" :)

My 3rd C is Al Horford. Al better grab 10+ boards Friday or I will execute him :lol:B)

JPUG. seriously. just stop. i see what you're trying to do. it aint cool when you're the last to reply to every single thread in the basketball section.

when you post, at least say somethin.

you're very close to being on my newfound ignore list.

JPUG. seriously. just stop. i see what you're trying to do. it aint cool when you're the last to reply to every single thread in the basketball section.

when you post, at least say somethin.

you're very close to being on my newfound ignore list.

I have said somethin. I gave almost everyone advice in the Asst. Coach forum.

I watched the entire second half. Bosh just didn't play that good on the offense against Dalembert, and on defense he allowed Evans to score against him 1 on 1 and also gave him positions for off boards repeatedly. Philadelphia played a pretty good zone in the end so Smitch decided to go small and put 5 shooters on the floors. They had a lineup of Ford, Parker, Kapono, Delfino, and Bargs at the end. I'm sure Bosh's conditioning played a part as he played little during preseason. But i also thought that lineup i mentioned was in fact better at that time of the game...

I don't think Bosh sitting out at the end of games will happen once he gets back to right shape.

I watched the entire second half. Bosh just didn't play that good on the offense against Dalembert, and on defense he allowed Evans to score against him 1 on 1 and also gave him positions for off boards repeatedly. Philadelphia played a pretty good zone in the end so Smitch decided to go small and put 5 shooters on the floors. They had a lineup of Ford, Parker, Kapono, Delfino, and Bargs at the end. I'm sure Bosh's conditioning played a part as he played little during preseason. But i also thought that lineup i mentioned was in fact better at that time of the game...

I don't think Bosh sitting out at the end of games will happen once he gets back to right shape.

no lineup with out bosh is a better lineup....i guess it was just a conditioning issue, since no news has come about..

Then I'd say "You have the gall to complain about having Pau, Bosh, and Aldridge as your Cs?!?!" B)

Can I sorta complain if I got Gasol AND Bosh? Haha. For 26 minutes, the stats aren't bad. It's week one anyway. I'm still creeping up on blocks this week. However, I did rip the other team a new one on steals because I started Larry Hughes this week (horrid offensive game, but SEVEN STEALS in the first game!).