Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RyanksN

M.Okur

did anyone see the game?? Why did he do nothing?? was it due to the toe injury or did he just have a bad game?

foul trouble from the begining on out. Pretty much every time he was on the court he picked up a foul!

did anyone see the game?? Why did he do nothing?? was it due to the toe injury or did he just have a bad game?

your confusing me - that game was last night..lol

Yep super foul trouble. There is a lot of people high on ronnie brewer because he had a great game last night. I wonder how many shots he'll get when Okur plays a full game.....

Yep super foul trouble. There is a lot of people high on ronnie brewer because he had a great game last night. I wonder how many shots he'll get when Okur plays a full game.....

good pt

It wasn't foul trouble - Boozer totally devoured Biedrins and Harrington, Okur was just collateral damage. One less 3PT shooting Euro-C to worry about B)

He should be fine, got in foul trouble.

I totally disagree. Millsap benefited from Okur being out, not Brewer. Millsap had 10 shots and Brewer had 14. With Okur playing as normal, I'd say Millsap gets 4-5 shots and Brewer gets around 10-12.

I totally disagree. Millsap benefited from Okur being out, not Brewer. Millsap had 10 shots and Brewer had 14. With Okur playing as normal, I'd say Millsap gets 4-5 shots and Brewer gets around 10-12.

Makes sense.