Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mceclipse02

Bobby Simmons

for your team in the sig, i would really drop Scola or Yi for Simmons. Your loaded with great bigs (KG, boozer, Camby, Aldridge, Dirk)....how the hell did you get all those bigs!? I think you could use a simmons instead of one of those rooks..

Will be a huge factor in FBB this year, IMO, and he's a FA in a couple of my leagues.

That trade for Dirk is highway robbery yet still somehow vaguely fair. Way to pwn. B)

When I see 30+ minutes, then I will look. If he is just going to run around for 20 minutes, he won't be consistent enough for me to pick up right now.

Will keep an eye on him though.

Yeah, the Bucks are crowded with talent right now. Personally I think that Damien Wilkins is a better pickup.

Simmons is really only good for Percentages though. I would pick him or Wilkins up for Scola.

simmons is just getting back into the swing of things. he'll get 30+ plus minutes eventually and i think he'll take back his starting spot too.

not only is he good for percentages, but he'll grab some boards, knock down 3's and get some steals as well. he shouldve been drafted.

simmons is just getting back into the swing of things. he'll get 30+ plus minutes eventually and i think he'll take back his starting spot too.

not only is he good for percentages, but he'll grab some boards, knock down 3's and get some steals as well. he shouldve been drafted.

He really is a player who doesnt hurt u at all.

Yeah, I went with B.Simmons instead of D.Wilkins.. and I feel good about it for some reason.

U feel all warm n fuzzy inside. B)

I love the smileys on this forum or is it smilies well either way I love em. They need one that cries though.

Yeah, we need some new ones.. Moderators?!!

Simmons is vastly underrated going into this year. There is no reason to think he can't provide solid contribution in at least four categories and perhaps more. We're talking about a guy available on the wire or at the end of drafts, so by contribution I mean on a basis relative to what you can realistically expect. But his upside is pretty massive based on what he's done before.

Simmons is vastly underrated going into this year. There is no reason to think he can't provide solid contribution in at least four categories and perhaps more. We're talking about a guy available on the wire or at the end of drafts, so by contribution I mean on a basis relative to what you can realistically expect. But his upside is pretty massive based on what he's done before.

The minutes are what made me reluctant to grab him before.

i may replace mo pete with b simmons here in a few days. seems like all mo pete will do is get me some three's, and that's about it.

i may replace mo pete with b simmons here in a few days. seems like all mo pete will do is get me some three's, and that's about it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I dropped Blatche for Simmons last night. But now McCants is on the waiver wire, as is Linus Kleiza. I am not sure how any of these players will look by mid-season. I think Blatche may come around. Simmons had one really good year before he signed with Milwaukee. McCants should be getting starter minutes, and Kleiza came on strong at the end of last year.

Who out of that group do you think will have the most value in January?

I dropped Blatche for Simmons last night. But now McCants is on the waiver wire, as is Linus Kleiza. I am not sure how any of these players will look by mid-season. I think Blatche may come around. Simmons had one really good year before he signed with Milwaukee. McCants should be getting starter minutes, and Kleiza came on strong at the end of last year.

Who out of that group do you think will have the most value in January?

Id stick with Simmons.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

what? do you think mo pete will have a good year? i thought so, but with the preseason and the first game, im slowly starting to have my doubts.

I am not high on Mo Pete at all. I just don't think he is in a high productivity position. However, I would assume that you have someone else on your team that is droppable. He went pretty high in most of my drafts to give up on him this soon.

That said, over the course of the season, my money is on simmons.