Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sonny_D

Week 12 Waiver Wire Touts 6/17 - 6/23

101 posts in this topic

How is Miguel Gonzalez still owned in only 16% of Yahoo leagues? Anyway, Miguel Gonzalez.

1 person likes this

Lind or Colvin @ 1B..

In leagues that Lind is already gone, I'll tout Colvin even more: They're on the road for 3 games in TOR starting tomorrow, so barring some stupid managing by COL, he'll at least be DH'ing there. Now, come @WAS, hopefully he's continuing to hit well enough to keep himself in the lineup over old man Helton at 1B at the very least.

Gordon Beckham. Hasn't been all that bad since he came back, and favorable matchups don't hurt either. Could be a sneaky MI play this week.

You know what would be the most useful application ever for fantasy baseball? If this site had some kind of algorithm that tapped into all fantasy sites that all the posters hear at these boards use and tracked transaction trends universally.

All the separate sites have them but who trusts the trends based on everyone that plays no matter what their skill level? I know these boards are a good source but man how awesome would a compiled list from the hardcore fantasy nuts be?

How about Colby Rasmus, hit another homerun and on a tear. Reminds me of the Dom Brown tear and could go off!

Bud Norris at home vs the WSox tomorrow for a great stream

Absolutely. Sox are awful.

Brandon Moss

The A's play 7 games this week. They're not scheduled to face any lefties so Moss looks to be on the right side of a platoon this week. Also, 4 of the games he plays are in Arlington.

I think he could come close to what Lind and Rasmus did this past week as they both also played in Texas.

Kluber or Gonzalez are names I keep hearing. Not sure if he should be owned in 12 teamers.

Posted · Hidden by The Harsh, June 17, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

Kluber or Gonzalez are names I keep hearing. Not sure if he should be owned in 12 teamers.

theyre both owned in my ten team league

Kluber. I have question though. Franklin or Rendon and why? Thanks....

I say Nick Castellanos on Detroit. There is absolutely NO way they can justify keeping him down in favor of .... Anthony Dirks???? He's got 10 hr, 320 avg, more so, he's hitting 420 over last few weeks with 4 hr. Yeah, you'll win the WS this year with Hunter, Jackson and Dirks in the OF.....not.

He'll be called up. Get him now. He will not last. He not only hits for power, but he does not strike out, and sprays the field. No speed, but he is way better bet than Will Myers....

I'm out!!

2 people like this

Kluber. I have question though. Franklin or Rendon and why? Thanks....

I like Rendon. I personally think he is a better hitter, and would have been more highly regarded by scouts if it was not for some injuries suffered in college. He's still highly regarded by scouts even with those injuries, but if it wasn't for those injuries, I'd say he would have been a top 3 pick, maybe even 1st overall in his draft, and probably would have been a top 10, maybe top 5 prospect coming into this year. He's a very solid hitter.

Alex Wood is spot starting versus Mets on Tuesday's doubleheader...He would face Harvey or Wheeler's debut though...

Ben Revere & Juan Pierre. Both bat leadoff, and now with Stanton back, both have some power behind them to give you R's along with those SB's.

Thoughts on Ubaldo for the two-start week against KC and MIN?

Ubaldo could be a good pickup this week. Two starts, KC and MIN. Afraid of him killing my WHIP but those are cake matches (should be).