Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RestoreTheRoar

Mike Conley

Why didn't he play tonight??

3rd stringer...can all but forget about him this year from a fantasy perspective...

Why didn't he play tonight??

I was wondering that too. Got me thinking about the merits of picking up Damon Stoudamire, if you're starved of quality PG's.

3rd stringer...can all but forget about him this year from a fantasy perspective...

Really??? You don't think he has any value? Should I try to deal him?

Really??? You don't think he has any value? Should I try to deal him?

ya but i don't think anyone will want him!

ya but i don't think anyone will want him!

right on gtg!

Yeah man sucks that he never made it off the pine.

i'd grab kyle lowry. stoudamire's a prime trade candidate.

I disagree. Id ride D. Stoud while u can.

youd think the grizz would eventually make SOME room to get conley game experience. damon's proven that he can still play and his contract is very reasonable. PGs or back-up PGs are in demand. i dont think the grizz miss a beat with lowry at the PG. the only problem is that he plays so hard and reckless that hes a prime injury candidate. his per minute production is off the charts though.

youd think the grizz would eventually make SOME room to get conley game experience. damon's proven that he can still play and his contract is very reasonable. PGs or back-up PGs are in demand. i dont think the grizz miss a beat with lowry at the PG. the only problem is that he plays so hard and reckless that hes a prime injury candidate. his per minute production is off the charts though.

I dont disagree with u and Im sure he(Lowry) will be worth owning at some point this season just not right now.