Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NoClownQuestionsBro

Oakland Athletics @ Texas Rangers 6/17/13

105 posts in this topic

GROUND RULES.

The 1st rule of the Straily Streamer Rage thread is you don't talk about the Straily Streamer Rage thread.

The 2nd rule of the Straily Streamer Rage thread is you don't talk about the Straily Streamer Rage thread.

The 3rd rule of Straily Streamer Rage thread is two profanities tops per post

The 4th rule of Straily Streamer Rage thread is one word profanity posts are not allowed

The 5th rule of Straily Streamer Rage thread is no shoes, no shirts in the thread

The 6th rule of Straily Streamer Rage thread is the rage goes on as long as he sucks

The 7th rule of Straily Streamer Rage thread is you have to post all night your first night

Elvis Andrus is awful

That contract was ridiculous

The more and more I defend that contract the stupider I look. Right now at least. He looks like he can't square up any pitch.

That Sw Str rate better show up soon or we're in for a long long night.

Chris MicGuinness is a AAA player. Straily should be able to strike him out, right?

K's please with a side of groundballs. preciate it brah.

oh and hold the earned runs too, thanks.

1 person likes this

Martin-Profar-Andrus have to go down 1-2-3. I don't trust Straily to face Kinsler with anyone on base. I think if he faces Kinsler/Beltre/AJ/Cruz the following inning he can get by with limited damage.

He wasn't going to have a 4% hr:fb rate forever. His saving grace is he doesn't walk people, but when he keeps that fb in the zone or makes a mistake with his breaking pitches it's a problem.