Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JERZEKALEZ

Tryng to get Upton and Cutch. package ideas?

9 posts in this topic

So im trying to build a package of my pitching to get cutch and upton (theyre on the same team, so 1 big deal). Only looking to trade pitching, so any ideas od what a good package would be from these guys: Lance lynn, Francisco liriano, Jhoulys Chacin, Jorge De La Rosa, Mike Leake, tyler Chatwood, Bartolo Colon, Rick porcello, Miguel gonzalez, Corey kluber, John lannan. And id also include Starling marte

no package of those pitchers would get you either let alone both.the only guy that you listed with any real value if lynn but you cant get either for him.your talking Justin not b.j. right?

yeah, I was talking Jup. hes cooled off, so I figured maybe I could get him. I was thinking maybe a Lynn/S.Marte/Leake plus 1 more maybe. that's 2 frontline SP plus 1 decent one, and a replacement OF that's young

yeah, I was talking Jup. hes cooled off, so I figured maybe I could get him. I was thinking maybe a Lynn/S.Marte/Leake plus 1 more maybe. that's 2 frontline SP plus 1 decent one, and a replacement OF that's young

no way.noones giving up that much firepower without getting hitters back.and your not really giving up a frontline starter.lynn is a tier below,liriano is just ok,leake has been good but still a back of the rotation guy and marte has cooled of considerably.

You can try, I own J Up and wouldn't consider that.

me either.just so you know I got j-up by trading price and lester(before hes been really bad).so your going to have to give up more.

I was thinking Starling Marte and I could acquire Josh Reddick, throw them in with the pitching...maybe a dietrich...

Lots of mediocre players normally won't land you a stud. And you have to take into account all the players the other dude will have to drop.