Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JeterPimpedUrGF

Friday for the Knicks

This is just ridiculous. I gotta wait til Friday to see a Knick game?!?!?!?! Season opened on Tuesday yet the Knicks dont play til Friday. Does that make any sense at all? No it doesnt.

Hopefully it will be worth the wait. I can't wait to see how the Knicks do this season. We added a lot of talents, but I am not qutie sure if they mesh that well.

Marbury apparently vowed to be more aggressive this year. Both Crawford and Eddy Curry said that the Knicks will make the playoffs this year. Maybe we can take down Toronto this year for a playoff spot.

P.S. It never came across my mind, but Toronto vs. New York is like Smart Euro vs. Dumb American basketball...

Well, I think it's really about injuries. Isn't Bosh already having knee or leg problems?

Well, I think it's really about injuries. Isn't Bosh already having knee or leg problems?

Yeah well without Bosh the Knicks stand a chance but with Bosh it isnt even close.

Yea well, Bosh has "Jermaine O'neal" written all over him. I just don't think he's going to be a durable player.

But Toronto is the example of how team makeup and chemistry can make the sum more than the parts. I don't think Toronto has more talent, but the guys on that team have real high basketball IQ.

Knicks need to start drafting Euros.... but I think we are still recovering from that Frederick Weis pick lol

Yea well, Bosh has "Jermaine O'neal" written all over him. I just don't think he's going to be a durable player.

But Toronto is the example of how team makeup and chemistry can make the sum more than the parts. I don't think Toronto has more talent, but the guys on that team have real high basketball IQ.

Knicks need to start drafting Euros.... but I think we are still recovering from that Frederick Weis pick lol

Dumbest pick ever they coulda had Artest but let him slip past em. They woulda never played Artest anyways, the Knicks back then let players rot away on the bench forever.

what's the word on eddie curry's status? that dude's a monster if he's healthy.

From my understanding hes fine to play in the opener. I dunno that Id call him a monster though.

i agree with that, but the knicks would need to get a new GM if they wanna get more euros or players of european descent.

From my understanding hes fine to play in the opener. I dunno that Id call him a monster though.

What are you talking about? Haven't you seen the split stats from last season when Eddy Curry matched up against McDonalds, Wendys, and Burger Kings? I thought you kept up with the news man!

I remember when they drafted Weis. I was upset we just missed out on getting A.Miller by like a pick and then I was like well ok I guess its not so bad we get Artest.

The Knicks select Frederic Weis.

WTF!

What are you talking about? Haven't you seen the split stats from last season when Eddy Curry matched up against McDonalds, Wendys, and Burger Kings? I thought you kept up with the news man!

Eddy Curry percolating on the left baseline with the Big Mac Attack!

i'll take 19.5/7 pg from my 3rd center

curry.jpg

This is just ridiculous. I gotta wait til Friday to see a Knick game?!?!?!?! Season opened on Tuesday yet the Knicks dont play til Friday. Does that make any sense at all? No it doesnt.

The NBA likes to hide atrocious basketball and atrocious front office behavior until as late as humanly possible. There was talk of not allowing any Knick games until the NBA Finals but that would just ruin the prestige of that occasion. They compromised with a Friday showing of the Knicks.

Dumbest pick ever they coulda had Artest but let him slip past em. They woulda never played Artest anyways, the Knicks back then let players rot away on the bench forever.

You guys still could have traded for Artest when the Pacers got him and probably have gotten him very cheap. I couldn't imagine him being teammates with Nate, Zach, possibly Curry, and others.

what's the word on eddie curry's status? that dude's a monster if he's healthy.

Not really a monster. He puts up nice points and good FG% but nothing else at all from the C spot.

Eddy Curry percolating on the left baseline with the Big Mac Attack!

Is that an Urban Dictionary reference?

Sadly, he's going to probably get even fewer boards this year, and I'd expect him to be more around 15 points.

What about 0.8 assists, 3.6 turnovers, 0.4 steals, 0.5 blocks, and 61.5% from the line on 8.1 attempts per game? Would you take that, too?