Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mceclipse02

Luke Ridnour

But I still see this guy as the starter of this team. Reports are the protective mask that he is wearing is keeping him from playing, is it really that discomforting or a factor that you can't play at least 5-10 mins? I'm willing to wait a couple weeks on this guy when the mask comes of, but will he have any value?

One other thing is E.Watson looked horrid last night even though he had 7 assists, could be because it was a Durant/Wilkins show. D.West was decent too.

But I still see this guy as the starter of this team. Reports are the protective mask that he is wearing is keeping him from playing, is it really that discomforting or a factor that you can't play at least 5-10 mins? I'm willing to wait a couple weeks on this guy when the mask comes of, but will he have any value?

One other thing is E.Watson looked horrid last night even though he had 7 assists, could be because it was a Durant/Wilkins show. D.West was decent too.

he's relegated to 3rd string.

"Sonics coach P.J. Carlesimo said at Wednesday's shootaround that Earl Watson will be the starting point guard indefinitely with West as his backup. That leaves Luke Ridnour as the No. 3 point guard.

Carlesimo said the primary reason Ridnour was relegated to third string was the slow recovery from a broken nose and his inability to play effectively with a protective mask. Ridnour appears to believe the decision was performance-based.

"I have to stay positive, make the most of when (I) get a chance to go at it and just try to encourage this team. It would really help to have a good start," he said. "It's not my decision. It's the coach's decision. I just have to come and stay positive and encourage and that's what I am going to do."

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/basketball/337619_sbok01.html (courtesy hoopsworld)

he's relegated to 3rd string.

"Sonics coach P.J. Carlesimo said at Wednesday's shootaround that Earl Watson will be the starting point guard indefinitely with West as his backup. That leaves Luke Ridnour as the No. 3 point guard.

Carlesimo said the primary reason Ridnour was relegated to third string was the slow recovery from a broken nose and his inability to play effectively with a protective mask. Ridnour appears to believe the decision was performance-based.

"I have to stay positive, make the most of when (I) get a chance to go at it and just try to encourage this team. It would really help to have a good start," he said. "It's not my decision. It's the coach's decision. I just have to come and stay positive and encourage and that's what I am going to do."

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/basketball/337619_sbok01.html (courtesy hoopsworld)

Well at least hes being POSITIVE! B)

Well at least hes being POSITIVE! B)

Haha.. making me negative! D.Stoudamire is a FA.. he's looking mighty tempting to be picked up!!

Haha.. making me negative! D.Stoudamire is a FA.. he's looking mighty tempting to be picked up!!

D.Stoud is a good pickup hes a streaky guy. I think he plays well to start the year.

D.Stoud is a good pickup hes a streaky guy. I think he plays well to start the year.

Yeah, but for how long? Ahhh.. it's too early in the morning to get my brain doing 360's on FBB!