Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flacco2Rice

Rays/ BlueJays 6/26 Game Thread

23 posts in this topic

Is that ball dancing??

Screw all yall who told me to bench him.

Nah, I'm mad at myself for listening.

Summertime with the knuckler should be sweet but he gave no evidence a no-no might be coming.

Dickey on my bench but I have no complaints. Hope he continues to dominate today and perhaps I can deal him

Dickey needs more runs because we all know he's going to give up a bomb or two

Dickey and Kerhsaw playing for me today; The Dickshaw Redemption!

RA is looking great today and I hope he kills it!

1 person likes this

The Adam Lind Resurgence continues.

Crazy considering he was in AAA last season

Toronto gets very hot and humid during the summer, the ideal weather for a knuckleballer. For someone who won the Cy Young award just a year ago, and now finnaly getting the natural elements in his favor... Id say hes a great Buy-Low

Toronto gets very hot and humid during the summer, the ideal weather for a knuckleballer. For someone who won the Cy Young award just a year ago, and now finnaly getting the natural elements in his favor... Id say hes a great Buy-Low

Funny what happens to people's mindset after 6 good innings from a guy who has been terrible. I love this board

Funny what happens to people's mindset after 6 good innings from a guy who has been terrible. I love this board

What the hell are you talking about?! Everyone knows when Saturn lines up perfectly with the moon, gravitational forces make the knuckle ball wobble more. Dickey will pitch well every 10 starts or so. Mark that down!

1 person likes this

Thing is Im a Jays fan and Ive been saying this since he started struggling in April (Hes in Tampa today incase you forgot, so Im totally basing my comment on today, you know)... Love a forum where people just assume what others mean.

he must not be hurting too bad if the jays are letting him pitch this long.

Thing is Im a Jays fan and Ive been saying this since he started struggling in April (Hes in Tampa today incase you forgot, so Im totally basing my comment on today, you know)... Love a forum where people just assume what others mean.

Okay guy

As his catcher congratulated him on the mound Dickey said "about time". I feel the same way Mr. Dickey.

as a jays fan, i'm happy for him. I've ragged on him a bit (how can you not?) but I don't ever like to see any of the players on my team struggle, and it's good to see this kind of utter dominance from him. hopefully it carries over.