Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

daeys

Jeremy Hefner 2013 Outlook

112 posts in this topic

I haven't seen a thread on him. My apologies is I missed it.

I realize the Ws aren't there because he plays in a bad team, and thus the number of losses. Lots of unearned runs too.

But he owns an ERA of 3.72 and a WHIP of 1.29, and June was better (ERA 1.80)

He's a 2-start pitcher next week, vs. Arizona at home and then @ MIL. It's tempting to add him just for that.

Any thoughts? I've had a look through the 2 start free agents for next week, and pickings are slim...

I like him this week....i dont think he is going to keep up his june numbers but this week he looks like a solid option.

1 person likes this

No love for Hugh's son? This kid has been lights out. Including tonight, that's 6 straight starts where he's allowed 2 or fewer runs.

No love for Hugh's son? This kid has been lights out. Including tonight, that's 6 straight starts where he's allowed 2 or fewer runs.

i started him this week. The wins wont be there but hes been a QS machine
1 person likes this

Stream tomorrow?

I'm really glad you bumped this thread, and I really appreciate Yanksman post above. Starting from June 4th, this guy has been money.

Yeah I was looking for a streamer and noticed his stats and was confused why I've heard nothing about him...

He matches up terribly vs. Aoki, Segura, Gomez today. The rest of MIL's lineup is not scary but I think the top will do enough to hurt Hefner today.

My biggest concern is the game is in Milwaukee. The ball flies out of that place. The best of pitchers can struggle at that place.

he's cruising against MIL! I streamed him today. The question is, with this hot streak going, is he a keep or drop him back into the stream?

he's cruising against MIL! I streamed him today. The question is, with this hot streak going, is he a keep or drop him back into the stream?

I'm keeping him.

Stream tomorrow?

Pretty awesome results.... Exciting

7 starts he been amazing. First 2 months I thought he wasn't even a major league player

This kid needs more respect

I love it that way. I hope he continues what he is doing with very little attention. This is the kind of player that helps win fantasy championships. He eased the pain of my Strasburg start some.

Why did they take him out?

Why did they take him out?

I was wondering the same thing.. He was killing it. And still had a nice pitch count.

Streamed him for tonight's game but I might be hooked now.. Are there any metrics saying that this is a fluke or is he the real deal?