Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Murphzilla

LAA @ CHC 7/10 Gameday Thread

50 posts in this topic

2 doubles and a wild pitch with zero outs in the first...

whyd I ever start this assclown

Things just never go Shark's way... Aybar hits a 2-2 pitch that's way out of the strike zone, sneaking it by the first base line for a double; Trout hits a rope to Ransom, off whose glove it bounces into the stands for a double; then Castillo lets a ball get past him, allowing Trout to move up to third. Samardzija couldn't find the zone against Pujols, either.

I'm not a superstitious man, but someone's been poking a doll with '80s glam rock hair and a goatee...

1 person likes this

And, as Shark is very prone to do, he melts down......Serves up an absolute meatball to Hamilton who knocks it out for a 3 run HR. Gotta laugh instead of cry sometimes.

And, as Shark is very prone to do, he melts down......Serves up an absolute meatball to Hamilton who knocks it out for a 3 run HR. Gotta laugh instead of cry sometimes.

He saved the meatball for Trumbo. Hamilton got some beef filler.

Samardzija is a bum. Where are all his defenders?

Sweet Lord Jeff samardzija getting destroyed. Why is his thread locked? I'd rather complain there.

where are his "elite" ratios now...

Shark went through a similar period last year where he was absolute garbage. Never been a fan.

Your timing is impeccable, gentlemen. :lol:

1 person likes this

I'd like to report a shark attack on my ratios for the week

1 person likes this

In a h2h points league, I don't even think Shark is worth a roster spot at this point. There are better waiver wire options.

Samardzija is a bum. Where are all his defenders?

Sweet Lord Jeff samardzija getting destroyed. Why is his thread locked? I'd rather complain there.

where are his "elite" ratios now...

Shark went through a similar period last year where he was absolute garbage. Never been a fan.

Your timing is impeccable, gentlemen. :lol:

I actually picked up Hank Conger in one league for tonight's game because Rosario is sitting out and I thought Shark might get bombed.

Uhg. Probably a good thing his thread is locked or I would be doing the same to it that he is doing to this game and my stats, taking a dump all over it.

Last years rough stretch was when he tried introducing a pitch, I forget what it is was tho

the meatball

2 people like this