Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LinceArmStrong

~JeterPimpedUrGirlfriend Just Made His 500th Post Today~

i seriously dont know whether to laugh, cry or what for you!!! haha....just bustin em pal....

that had to be a record....had to be

i seriously dont know whether to laugh, cry or what for you!!! haha....just bustin em pal....

that had to be a record....had to be

Yeah dude, I've had like 40 or so posts today and I feel like I've been on here forever.

Yeah dude, I've had like 40 or so posts today and I feel like I've been on here forever.

there is a method to his madness...log on at 5:30am to see...haha

i thought I was bad yesterday. i think i had over 100 posts, yet JPUG pentupled (is that a word?) me.

i thought I was bad yesterday. i think i had over 100 posts, yet JPUG pentupled (is that a word?) me.

yeah, all 3 of us were complete losers yesterday

Uhhh, you mean quintupled?

doubled

tripled

quadrupled

quintupled

sextupled

etc..

Thanks guys, this was way too funny to see.

I just happened to wake up extra early yesterday and wasnt able to fall back asleep. So I stayed up and sent out a few trade offers and posted on here a bit. When I got on there was like literally nobody on. I went a page deep in posts on Fantasy Baseball Talk and like almost 2 pages deep into the Assistant Coach Forum. Thats how it got started at least.

Those guys in ACF were pretty happy I guess u can say cause I got tons of TYs. I guess nobody really responded to their questions cause I was the first to respond to like 5 or 6 posts and they were posts that were buried even into the 2nd page. I was bored it just kept me goin so I didnt mind.

This is the 3rd time Ive made 500. The most impressive though was when I did it a few weeks back with the 30 second flood control. Lookin back I gotta admit that was pretty sick if u think about it.

During the summer we all used to be well over 200 like every night. I wanted to make it to 500 but I got to like 460 somethin and my previous days posts were fallin off as I was postin and I never quite made it. So I put in the time on another day and made it. I thought it was pretty cool at the time. I never came close again til a few weeks back. I dunno why or how I did it with the flood control but it just kinda happened.

Anyways thanks guys. B)

Thanks guys, this was way too funny to see.

I just happened to wake up extra early yesterday and wasnt able to fall back asleep. So I stayed up and sent out a few trade offers and posted on here a bit. When I got on there was like literally nobody on. I went a page deep in posts on Fantasy Baseball Talk and like almost 2 pages deep into the Assistant Coach Forum. Thats how it got started at least.

Those guys in ACF were pretty happy I guess u can say cause I got tons of TYs. I guess nobody really responded to their questions cause I was the first to respond to like 5 or 6 posts and they were posts that were buried even into the 2nd page. I was bored it just kept me goin so I didnt mind.

This is the 3rd time Ive made 500. The most impressive though was when I did it a few weeks back with the 30 second flood control. Lookin back I gotta admit that was pretty sick if u think about it.

During the summer we all used to be well over 200 like every night. I wanted to make it to 500 but I got to like 460 somethin and my previous days posts were fallin off as I was postin and I never quite made it. So I put in the time on another day and made it. I thought it was pretty cool at the time. I never came close again til a few weeks back. I dunno why or how I did it with the flood control but it just kinda happened.

Anyways thanks guys. B)

wasnt there 10 second flood control yesterday???

JPUG only a few 100 more and you will be at 10000 posts. you truly are a legend.

Uhhh, you mean quintupled?

doubled

tripled

quadrupled

quintupled

sextupled

etc..

no i meant pentuple. you saying i dont know my tuples?!! B)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuple

i cant believe i just looked that up

" get me on the court and im trouble. last week uffed around and got a nonuple double" -ice cube

JPUG only a few 100 more and you will be at 10000 posts. you truly are a legend.

U da man BJ! You said somethin last week that had me in stitches. U called Arod an Azzhat or an Azzclown or somethin but man it was funny.

U da man BJ! You said somethin last week that had me in stitches. U called Arod an Azzhat or an Azzclown or somethin but man it was funny.

haha arod is an asshat. somehow the word asshat has made it's way into my daily vocabulary and that doesn't upset me in anyway lol

haha arod is an asshat. somehow the word asshat has made it's way into my daily vocabulary and that doesn't upset me in anyway lol

Too funny...I just called my five-year old son that yesterday...figured it's fairly harmless...

JPUG...congrats?

Yeah there was but it wasnt nearly as bad as 30 seconds was.

nevermind....brainfreeze

Too funny...I just called my five-year old son that yesterday...figured it's fairly harmless...

JPUG...congrats?

that is priceless. it is a harmless term. it's insulting but almost endearing at the same time. don't mind my twisted logic lol. now let's just hope that the little guy doesn't start calling classmates asshats. hahaha o man that would be great. i hope when i have kids i get called down to the school because my kid called another one an asshat

nevermind....brainfreeze

SLURPEE!

This reminds me of a story...............

I went with my girl to Roosevelt Field Mall on a Friday night and I stopped at some pretzel shop in there and got one of these Strawberry slushy things. We're sittin in the car after leaving there and I have like 3/4 of this thing left. I had just gotten it before walking out. So Im like what do ya think.........think I can take like 20 straight gulps(sips) of this and shes like no but Id love to see u try. I take like 3 sips of anything cold n Im like holdin my head. LOL! Here I am at like 12 and my face looks like Im just about to keel over n die. I made it to 20............talk about major brain freeze.

I was like beatin my hand on the steering wheel for like 10 minutes nodding my head up n down.

Damn...I seem to forget that he may actually repeat the stupid s*** that comes out of my mouth...can't wait to get that note from the kindergarten teacher...

That reminds me of another story........why I dunno but..........

When I was in High School my friends and I got trashed and we took a buddy of ours who like passed out on his lawn on the way home and undressed him down to his boxers, sat him on his front stoop, rang his door bell like 15 times, and ran for a hiding spot. His parents answered the door. Funniest thing you'll ever see. Imagine ur parents come to the door at like 1am in their pajamas to find u drunk,passed out and stripped down to ur boxers on the front stoop.

Oh man that was great.

Damn...I seem to forget that he may actually repeat the stupid s*** that comes out of my mouth...can't wait to get that note from the kindergarten teacher...

This just reminded my something my little sister to along the lines of repeating stupid stuff we do.....

So we went through a phase where we would play beer pong literally every night, whether it be with my friends, dad, or whatever. Well my little sister, who is also in kindergarten, had seen us playing a few times. We never really thought anything of it, no big deal. Well about a week later she asks someone for some plastic cups, and we're like here are some go away now. Well she takes them upstairs, the ping pong ball, and set up a "tea party" game of beer pong with her dolls and is playing beer pong.

Did she use real beer?! LOL...

Fortunately she didn't, otherwise child services may have paid us a visit.