Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LinceArmStrong

~JeterPimpedUrGirlfriend Just Made His 500th Post Today~

what leg humper are we speaking of?

Dunno, couldn't think of a 'g' word at the time... B)

goo people!! haha

Do you hang out with Mustache? You seem just about as messed up as that dude. B)

:)

Do you hang out with Mustache? You seem just about as messed up as that dude. B)

:)

haha nope, hes about 1000 miles away

im just messed up on my own :lol:

:lol:

As if Musatche hangs out with people :) .

As if Musatche hangs out with people B) .

Yawk and I talked about him repeatedly last night...I think MT sent him a text at one point and I told him to reply with "tell him what a little bitch he is"...or something to that effect... :)

Yawk and I talked about him repeatedly last night...I think MT sent him a text at one point and I told him to reply with "tell him what a little bitch he is"...or something to that effect... B)

How did your date with Yawkey go??? You see his post in FBB?

How did your date with Yawkey go??? You see his post in FBB?

No, haven't seen any post...it was good to catch up with him and put a face to the name...good conversation about sports, this site, and a few posters in particular...hope no one was taping us... B)

No, haven't seen any post...it was good to catch up with him and put a face to the name...good conversation about sports, this site, and a few posters in particular...hope no one was taping us... B)

Me! :)

Me! B)

Gee...if two people were talking about these forums, how could a guy nearing 10,000 posts not come up?

It was all good, though...I swear... :)

Gee...if two people were talking about these forums, how could a guy nearing 10,000 posts not come up?

It was all good, though...I swear... :)

B)

If I put out pieces of a conversation, would you guys be able to guess who we were talking about?

If I put out pieces of a conversation, would you guys be able to guess who we were talking about?

milton met with yawkee way????? i must have missed wednsdays episode of as the rotoworld turns.. arent you kingdingalings right hand man??? haha