Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prea

Michael Turner 2013 Season Outlook

28 posts in this topic

Obviously he doesn't have much/any fantasy value, but I'm surprised he hasn't been signed by anyone as a RBBC/2nd string back. Not sure if he'll be willing to take a smaller pay/back up type of role, but that's the only option he'll have if he still wants to play. And it's not like he was downright awful last year - he still showed some flash and was effective in short yardage/goal line work.

I think he would be a perfect fit with the Jets. Ivory is injury prone and he fits their running style.

Yeah, was wondering why this guy hasn't been signed to some team yet...

Aside from the Jets, I could also see him being a decent fit on the Jags, Raiders, or maybe even Redskins as a backup.

He was charged with a DUI last year. The police were going to cite him for speeding, but they've seen him run and knew that was out of the question.

1 person likes this

My guess is that he is probably looking for too much money right now, but as the market sorts out when camps and pre-season opens up I'm sure his demands will come down or a team will find a need for someone in the backfield. He will most likely sign at some point this season but obviously his value is minimal.

1 person likes this

Now that I think about it the Jets taking him as a backup would make a decent amount of sense, power running game, etc.

Probably because he sucks.

1 person likes this

We may have to wait until an injury happens in TC/preseason for him to land a job.

Probably because he sucks.

That's why he'd be a perfect fit for the Jets.

1 person likes this

I think he's got the knees and ankles of a washed up female dwarf gymnast who gained 100 pounds to her 80 pound frame.

1 person likes this

I think he's got the knees and ankles of a washed up female dwarf gymnast who gained 100 pounds to her 80 pound frame.

So you're saying he's got Tankles?

Sounds like a tough chick to take down.

as a falcons fan i was glad to see him go, his explosiveness has been gone for two years now, i still had two people draft him and willis mcgahee last night, oh well, better for me i suppose

he just got picked up in my league... guessing over the speculation he may go to the Giants

Tomlison was talking about him on NFL Radio said he is at the point in his career that if he plays he wants to play for a championship. The guy would make an awesome FB surprised a team hasnt thought to sign him on that alone, but LT said he wouldn't catch on until after Saturday because he falls into that veteran range the contract he signed would no longer be guaranteed after Saturday. Giants, Colts or Bucs seem to be most likely.

At this point in his career, I don't think he'd even be an upgrade on Donald Brown. That's not a compliment for Brown either.

He's a first round pick along with Gilbert Brown, Jamarcus Russell, Jerry Ball, and Bryant McKinnie in my fantasy CiCi's buffet league.

2 people like this