Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kizzel

Iman Shumpert or Marshon Brooks?

9 posts in this topic

Dynasty league. Who would you rather have, Iman Shumpert or Marshon Brooks? Iman just got blocked by JR Smith and Brooks has light competition now.

i would scoop marshon and see if he can earn his minutes. other than avery bradley, there's no one in boston worth playing SG. and definitely no one who can score.

I would rather have Brooks. He has a good chance to seeing some minutes and producing in Boston.

Rondo, Avery, Crash seem to be locks for starting jobs in Boston. I would sooner trust Shumpert to horn minutes from Felton and JR and maybe a few from Melo at SF.

I am faced with the same decision in a dynasty, so I'm bumping up this topic to see if anyone has any new thoughts on it now that we're into preseason games. Better dynasty wing in standard 9-cat H2H scoring: Shumpert or Brooks?

Pretty shocked everyone is saying Brooks...I think it's clearly Shump, his potential in steals is incredible and he's overall better than Brooks for fantasy as well as being a year younger on top of it all