Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CookieMGD

I NEED PITCHERS!

6 posts in this topic

My: Jose Fernandez, Julio Teheran, and Nick Markakis for His: Bartolo Colon, Derek Holland, and Jeremy Hellickson...

This is for team 1 in my sig. I'm in 1st place and the last place team is selling and looking to rebuild. We have a salary cap system in our Keeper League and i'm not able to keep any of the players involved. However the team i'm trading with has the option to keep all players involved. Since my pitching is super thin to begin with and innings limits looming for both Fernandez and Teheran should I sell the youth while I can to give my staff a little boost?

not for those type of arms. try to sell fernandez higher especially because the other guys going to end up keeping him

I don't mind the trade. You won't be keeping any of the guys you trade anyway. You could def do without Markakis, and the Braves rotation is gonna be a mess once Beachy is back, who knows what's gonna happen. I'd hate to lose Jose the most, but I think Big Fat Bartolo Colon and Holland are more than generous in return, plus Hellickson doesn't hurt either, but he's expendable.

help with mine? http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=356507#entry3617968

Fernandez is somebody you should look to keep. I'd rather knock somebody else out then him.

Fernandez is somebody you should look to keep. I'd rather knock somebody else out then him.

If I were to knock someone else out it would have to come down to Miggy, Cargo, Posey, Braun or Brown. This league is very power friendly so I value HR bats over pitching all the time. I think Jose is going to be a beast and if he wasn't on a limit this wouldn't be a question. Any other thoughts?

DONT DO THAT TRADE!

Keep Fernandez and Teheran for sure! The players you are proposing to get are not special at all. I would not trade Teheran or Fernandez by themselves for that group of players, let alone together with Markakis. You must be able to do better.

Help pls... http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=356685