Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lospantalones

McCoy, Dez, Harvin, or Rice?

6 posts in this topic

My league will be switching to .5 PPR+return yardage. Right now, plan on RR and Charles as keepers. I also have Dez or Harvin I could use in Rice's keeper spot. Before today I was dead set on going RB, RB, RB, because I know McCoy will be there for my 2nd overall selection. But now with added return yards, anyone think it's worth keeping Harvin since he'll be returning (I think), and draft RR or McCoy 2nd overall? Thanks guys.

How many yds/point for return yards? Playing with return yardage is very risky, as there are some no-names who end up with a TON of yards...only league I've ever finished with a perfect record was in some wacky custom league I joined that had return yardage, just drafted a ton of kick returners and blew everyone out.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=356675

It'll be .1pt for every 1 yards...should've written that. Harvin was unstoppable before he got hurt. Return yardage makes scrubs a viable play during bye weeks.

I'm a RB maniac, so it would be pretty awesome to have Charles, Rice, and McCoy as a RB trio.

It'll be .1pt for every 1 yards...should've written that. Harvin was unstoppable before he got hurt. Return yardage makes scrubs a viable play during bye weeks.

Wow. This format is a REALLY bad idea. What you should do is draft mostly kick returners and dominate, i.e. a scrub like Jacoby Jones would've outscored Megatron in standard...get David Wilson, Jacoby, McKnight, Reynauld, etc, and have fun. Once played in a league like this, won every game, by a margin of at least 40% in all but 2 games...

EDIT: During BYE weeks? Dude, Jacoby had nearly 2000 total yards last year. Cribbs and Reynaud both had 1600+ just from returns...you can start these guys at WR2/3 or flex.